• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wheel nuts for rota wheels.

ads

I've had a search and i was'nt able to find anything, im sorry if there is.

But ive got a set of rota wheels on the way and im wondering what wheel nuts should i run with them? Are the standard ones ok?

Thanks in advance people :D

Don’t use the standard wheel nuts with the Rota’s,,, they need a 60 degree tapered wheel nut (like most aftermarket wheels) and standard Honda wheel nut are spherical ;)...

Cheers mate, do you have a good recomendation atall?

As friends have used the internal type nuts before and they have had problems with them breaking.

Cheers mate, do you have a good recomendation atall?

As friends have used the internal type nuts before and they have had problems with them breaking.

There are so many to choose from,,, I have a set of Rays but usually use plain old chrome plated steel ones (never had much confidence in alloy wheel nuts)...

I am using J's on mine. They come in a variety of colours and also do a matching locking nut too. Light and very good quality. I got mine from TDI North, but I am sure James at Touge and Sumo power amongst others can get them for you.

i bought some rota force wheels from james at tweak culture, ( forum member on here) and mine came with x20 black wheel nuts anyways mate?

unless you've bought 2nd hand wheels then i dont see why you shouldn't get wheel nuts free with the wheels like i did with my rota's:twisted:

Yeah i got mine second hand dude, ive found a few sets that i like but its just deciding one which ones i want.

Bump

Just spotted this thread, what nuts did you get ads? Im not sure where to look, dont want to spend a fortune on rays and the like if im honest.

also dont want anything breaking!!

I just chucked the cheap ones that come with the wheels mate, sorry this is no help to you what so ever i guess :lol:

Back