• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Where do I place the jack stands???

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I jack my ctr ep3 where would be the best place to put the jack stands, I need to remove all my alloys for refurb, any pictures of the jack stand points please

Put axle stand under the normal jacking points. There's a drawing in the owners manual.

You'd find this in the manual.

The jack points are the prominent points behind the front wheels. And in front of the back wheels. They are slightly raised points along the underside of the car.

There are also central jacking points at both front and rear. The front is a dropped area of the chassis infront of the sump and the rear is the tow hook.

My gosh. :?

Just jack the car up the way you see fit.

That's pretty damn self explanatory.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know. I have magical powers - what I imagine happens before I've actually attempted it.

So I think I want my car jacked up - it's already floating in mid-air by the time I walk out to jack-it up. On the topic of jack - a jack is something that throws beans out of the window; can often result in beanstalks growing out of said window, and funnily enough, a route to a land up above where giants reside. Coincidentally this is the land where I acquired my magical powers.

EP3 is the third episode - Dr. Dre's third album. Word.

How do you put the key in? I think it, and it happens - see sentence on magical powers.

Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum.

Alternatively, just RTFM.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back