• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Where to buy DC-5

As title just looking around for a DC-5 want to know what peoples experience's have been with buying from a trader as i need to p/x mine to get one.

Im based in northants and called a company in Dunblane who had one then thought i cant really drive that far just to buy a car surely there must be a load of cars around this area.

Again just looking for peoples experience's with some TRADERS in the midlands area.

Litchfield imports have a good rep and they are in the midlands.

Dunblane salesman is a c**k and I would avoid them personally.
Avoid anything in Keighley, they are dodgy.

No dealers in Northants, although there is an overpriced one in Kettering, Beddows Motor Co. It's red, non C Pack, he has tinted the windows himself, etc... but would be good for a test drive.

Another good company are Torque GT (Imports) but they are in Torquay.

Also try www.itr-dc5.com

I looked all over the place for a local trader to source my DC5... ended up buying from Andy@200bhp cars in Newcastle. Can highly recommend him, his service and prices are really good, and the car i received was absolutely mint, he described it to me "as new" and it was. Wouldn't go anywhere else for another import.

Here's a few quick shots of the '04 plate 12K miles, grade 4.5/B i bought.
http://andygreen-civicr.fotopic.net/c1283548.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Only problem with 200bhp is they very rarely take part ex, which the OP is after.

I would of instantly recommended Andy instantly otherwise.

Probably gonna have a look at the kettering one tommorrow called the torque guys who was very helpful only has one car at the mo with another one more coming soon but not really interested in my car.

Seen at really nice one piston heads but private. Hopefully someone local might be interested in my car so will have to wait and see.

Forgot about litchfields will go and check now.

I looked all over the place for a local trader to source my DC5... ended up buying from Andy@200bhp cars in Newcastle. Can highly recommend him, his service and prices are really good, and the car i received was absolutely mint, he described it to me "as new" and it was. Wouldn't go anywhere else for another import.

Here's a few quick shots of the '04 plate 12K miles, grade 4.5/B i bought.
http://andygreen-civicr.fotopic.net/c1283548.html

Looks nice and clean Andy. :cool:

Probably gonna have a look at the kettering one tommorrow called the torque guys who was very helpful only has one car at the mo with another one more coming soon but not really interested in my car.

Seen at really nice one piston heads but private. Hopefully someone local might be interested in my car so will have to wait and see.

Forgot about litchfields will go and check now.

When you say "Torque guys" do ya mean Torque GT in buckfastleigh?
Brought mine from them 2 weeks ago, reccomend them if ya willing to travel that far?...

I got mine off Dunc he is based in reading, sometimes he will take a PX he is well respected on the DC5 forum.

Looks nice and clean Andy. :cool:

Thanks, and thanks Andy for the kind words about your car.

By the way mate, i have been meaning to get back to you about the PM you sent me on the itr forum about sourcing a Black Dc5 for your dad on a facelift. I might be able to help...

If you need to speak to me please dont hesitate to give me a call, i think you have my number but if not call me on 07904 155322..

cheers

Andy
200bhp

Back