• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Where to get your wheels refurbished

Thanks Gareth, thats good to hear!
I'm dropping the car on wednesday at 8.30 and picking it up at around 5 the same day which seems pretty efficient.
The reason they are getting done is that one black wheel got buckled and i bought a used silver wheel with a brand new pirelli p zero on it, which leads me on to another quick question for the experts -
does anybody know if the pirelli p zero in 205/45/17 is a rotational tyre? there are no arrows and the tread pattern has no obvious direction, any help would be much appreciated as i don't want to be running it 'back to front'...
Cheers

Hey. I need a wheel refurb for my silver ctr ep3 what colour do you guys think? I'm in the Worcester area so where to go?

I need wheel refurb as well. Trowbridge Wiltshire area? Anyone knows anybody or any company?
Thanks.

I need my wheels refurbed, only one is pretty bad but have got marks on all of them, they were like it when i bought the car and it drives me mad. Anyone know of anywhere in the Hinckley area ??
Thanks Garry

I need to do my cosmic ep3. Any one with any ideas of somewhere good around north wales, and what color to go for tempted just to keep them standard

Looking for a reasonable alloy refurb / colour swap around the NW area.

Preston / Southport area better but not essential.

Andy go and see Paul at Heatons Bridge Powercoating. Opposite the Garage and single Petrol Pump. He has got a good set up and some of the stuff Ive seen him pull out has been good.

Its on the other side of the road, not been open long. I gave him a few pointers last time I was in. Some of the stuff Ive seen him put out has been to a high quality.

I can PM his number if you want it.

prestige alloys Blackpool

Looking for a reasonable alloy refurb / colour swap around the NW area.

Preston / Southport area better but not essential.

Hi
Might be a little late for this thread but I have just had my Rage alloys Refurbished and Powder coated at Prestige Alloys Blackpool. The staff were great and so helpful. I ended up having them in a high Gloss Black and they came back absolutely Mint, more than happy with them an would recommend highly. They only charged £55 per wheel for 19" rims. That's Acid dipped, Sand blasted, prepared, powder coat under coat, powder coat gloss black and powder coat finish in hard lacquer. I did have quite a deep gauge in one where I had to mount a kerb due to police car with its flashing lights n sirens (muppet) and instead of using filler, they built it up with alliminium weld, then flattened it off.
Bargain, I had quotes from elsewhere for same procedure for £80 plus.
Thanks Prestige alloys. Oli www.prestigealloys.co.uk

Metal magic in Barnsley are very good. They did my flakey Clio 182 wheels and have done my bosses Marc wheels and they come back looking like new.

I would recommend London Motor Works in East London. 283 Clare St, London E2. Check out the Facebook page, pictures of refurbished/resprayed alloys should be up there

Just picked mine up from Matrim cosmetics in Weston Supermare.
All four wheels were curbed so they had to do a proper refurb.
Did a really nice job, would definately recommend them to anyone in the south west.

Back