• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 which is better ep3 or fn2

looking to get type r soon but not sure which one. what is your opinion??????????:confused:

i prefer the EP3 but i would say that i own one, just dont know what to think of the FN2 i dont like the dual type dash / instruments or the rear spoiler etc but i suppose its down to you in the end

IBTL.gif

Drive both, and see which fits your needs the most. Both very good cars in their own right, with pros and cons.

Drive both, and see which fits your needs the most. Both very good cars in their own right, with pros and cons.

I agree. Everyone will have thier own opinion, but it's you that will have to live with it for xx years.

Try them both out. Both are really nice cars but if ya wanna hardcore Type R get a DC5 or FD2:twisted: :twisted:

How old are you?

Driving experience?

Points/convictions?

Answer those and I will give you an idea.

got a quote for new type r for when im 21 and it was going to be £1000 through direct line
do you think a dc5 would be more?

Back