• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Which one for a sport

I have recently bought a 54 plate civic sport and tried to fit an induction kit to it but it did not fit.

I was told that a CTR indution kit would fit but I found out that it does not fit because the engine and air box is on the other side.

I was just wondering if any one could give me some advice with this.

Thanks.

I was told that a CTR indution kit would fit but I found out that it does not fit because the engine and air box is on the other side.

That sounds a bit mental mate, the engine and airbox should be in the same place as in the EP3.

Is it a UKDM EP2, or is it european car?

In regards to the kit you want, I would just get a open cone filter for your EP2, it will give you the sound you want, but in terms of performance gains its not going to be that dramatic if any to be honest. But being a open cone filter should keep the price down while you save for a EP3.

EP3 intakes will not fit as the engine in the sport is seated differently, If you look at some of the tuning companies websites there are intakes available for the sport which should sort you out.

You want the AEM CAI for the US Civic 1.7 EX of the same year.

DSC01336.jpg

i got it from sumo power about £200 at the time, drop them an email. i sold it shortly after i traded my sport in for the EP3

I had a K&N 57i on my old Sport, was only about 100 quid and sounded great. It seemed to give the car a bit more power at the top end of the revs but dont expect anything major

Back