• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Which Suspension

Hello Owners

Need advise on some Suspension
Which Suspension set would replace with the OEM
I don't want it lowered, just want to replace with some better ones

Better in what way? I'd probably go Meister R if you want to keep the ride height and have comfort.

Saying that there are many other things you can change like ARB's, bushes etc and keep the standard springs and dampers.

I am upgrading to the JDM ARBs. Need the front one to fit the Mugen manni. I'm told worth doing the upgrade to the JDM ARBs.

Not sure to be honest mate
I currently have Fast Road Set Up on standard and I also have Four brand new Yokohama Prada Spec 2 tyres
Just feels like it don't grip on the road

Not sure to be honest mate
I currently have Fast Road Set Up on standard and I also have Four brand new Yokohama Prada Spec 2 tyres
Just feels like it don't grip on the road

if it's wet the Yoko's are pretty turd.

I've got Goodyear Asymmetric 2's all around on mine with completely standard suspension but an LSD, handles really well to be honest for what it is!

It'll be the tyres or geo. Nothing wrong with the stock dampers, you could try Eibach progressive springs and the JDM anti roll bar, should improve things with a proper geo setup and decent tyres.

It'll be the tyres or geo. Nothing wrong with the stock dampers, you could try Eibach progressive springs and the JDM anti roll bar, should improve things with a proper geo setup and decent tyres.

All Tyres are Brand New installed Three months ago, FRSU installed Two months ago

Yeah, but they're Parada Spec 2 and are average at best. What were thge FRSU settings? Small changes in toe can have a large effect on turn in etc.

I understand that they cost money, everything does.
There's 4 other people in this thread, including myself which have mentioned the rubber regarding your issue, "Just feels like it don't grip on the road", the only thing that keeps the vehicle in contact with the road is the tyres, things like dampers and roll bars will just change the balance of the car.

Anyway, I won't be investing anymore time in this thread, I'm out :asw:

That's really not what this thread was about, if you see opening post:

Hello Owners

Need advise on some Suspension
Which Suspension set would replace with the OEM
I don't want it lowered, just want to replace with some better ones

Everyone is slating the parada's which I think is unfair, yes wet grip may be lacking a bit.

But look at what the majority of people run on here (including myself) (Goodyear eagle F1's) which are really nothing more than an average tyre
Top end of budget tyres i'd say

Going back to grip you would have to say tyres or a poor geo set up.

But if you don't want it lowered why not refresh with new OEM's?

Or you could get the Bilstein ** dampers which are OEM replacements but apparently are a little better than OEM. I would look at getting springs then too, I would go for the Eibach pro kits which offer a small drop but improve performance greatly. These two combined with a FRSU should help out a lot.

As above, I know you don't want the drop but the 15mm progressive springs are good and 15mm is almost negligible difference.
But the springs rates should help

Going back to grip you would have to say tyres or a poor geo set up.

But if you don't want it lowered why not refresh with new OEM's?

Or you could get the Bilstein ** dampers which are OEM replacements but apparently are a little better than OEM. I would look at getting springs then too, I would go for the Eibach pro kits which offer a small drop but improve performance greatly. These two combined with a FRSU should help out a lot.

I'm not sure on the set up, iv posted the set up diagram if you know what could be wrong
What do you mean by Refresh with the new OEM's?

Back