• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Which Suspension

As above, I know you don't want the drop but the 15mm progressive springs are good and 15mm is almost negligible difference.
But the springs rates should help

I'm 50/50 with springs as it will drop 15mm
I want the Fujitsubo Legalis Exhaust System on my car and was wondering this will scrape the bottom of the Exhaust

Probably, mine is standard, exhaust and suspension and it'll catch on some speed bumps anyway!

The set up looks O.K and it's been done by ABP who are a reputable company.

What I mean is changing the suspension like for like so replace your OEM dampers/springs with OEM (genuine Honda). It'll be the same as your running now just new parts. Over time parts wear so you would just be freshening things up.

I don't think the exhaust would scrape the b pipe does hang lower on aftermarket exhausts but with a 15mm drop it should be O.K. depending on road conditions, size of speed bumps etc. I think if you went for the sport lines which drops it by more then you probably would have trouble.

I plan on doing it in the future, it's on my long list lol. I'd be going for the Bilsteins and the Eibach pro kit as I don't want to go too low so I think this would be the best set up for me.

Suspension and set ups are up to driver preference, you need to find what works for you. In a way it's the same with tyres, some people get on with some and not with others. I had Pirelli P Zero's on a previous car and found them to be *****, aquaplaned with them and crashed (luckily not a bad one and no-one else involved). I also weren't a fan of Conti sport 3's on a different car again. I'm currently running Kumho ecsta KU39's and I'm finding them good for the price they've been faultless so far.

So you need to find what suits you best. Unfortunately sometimes that means you spend more by changing things to find out what works best for you.

Probably, mine is standard, exhaust and suspension and it'll catch on some speed bumps anyway!

I suppose this helps back up what I've said about road conditions really because I have standard suspension and a custom catback and it's never scraped on anything and I have a kurb to get up to get into my drive.

As far as ABP told me when I bought the springs their settings are:

ABP:

Front toe: 1mm toe out overall (0.5mm toe out each
side)
Front camber: 1 degree negative each side

Rear toe: 2mm toe in
overall
Rear camber: 1 degree negative each side

So the toe settings look a little tame to me.

I had ABP settings but not by done by ABP.
They messed up first time and did the Toe the wrong way and the difference in turn in etc was massive.

As far as ABP told me when I bought the springs their settings are:

ABP:

Front toe: 1mm toe out overall (0.5mm toe out each
side)
Front camber: 1 degree negative each side

Rear toe: 2mm toe in
overall
Rear camber: 1 degree negative each side

So the toe settings look a little tame to me.

I had ABP settings but not by done by ABP.
They messed up first time and did the Toe the wrong way and the difference in turn in etc was massive.

Is mine set up messed up Jim as they don't look the same numbers on the Result Diagram

You have neutral toe all round, that will numb the feel but make it nicer on the motorway.

I try to avoid speed bumps if I do come across some I always tend to drive slow over them I don't think I've ever scraped the bottom

You have neutral toe all round, that will numb the feel but make it nicer on the motorway.

It's nice drive on the motorway straight line no stearing wheel shake it's all good straight,just sometimes around corners just jumpy sort of thing
Not sure mate

I suppose this helps back up what I've said about road conditions really because I have standard suspension and a custom catback and it's never scraped on anything and I have a kurb to get up to get into my drive.
Yeah pretty much, it's only ever those red square ones if I have a full car and center the speedbump in the track of the wheels, if I engage brain first or traffic allows I'll put the car between two of those bumps instead.

Back