• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

White CTR alloys

How can i go about getting a set of these? I've heard there's a place in Blackpool which part-ex alloys for them. Any help would be greatful. :cool:

3 of them are in quite a state, though i suppose a refurb place could sort them out. say do you know anywhere nearby that does good quality powder coating?

Isn't Powder Coating your rims a real bad idea:confused: They have to super heat the rim, which makes them about as brittle as peanut brittle on brittle Monday.:) Sure i read this somewhere:confused:

think they do the powder coating at a much lower temp for wheels so it should be safe:cool:

A place in blackpool used to take your ctr alloys if they were in ok condition and for a couple of hundred they gave you back refurbed ones in a kind of anthracite black colour I think it was.

Maybe they do them champ white now :confused:

i have heard bad things about this place, they dont bin any warped or buckled rims just repair them and send them out again

I had white wheel before the ones ive got now, the white ones went a rank shade of yellow after a while!! not nice at all!!

I had white wheel before the ones ive got now, the white ones went a rank shade of yellow after a while!! not nice at all!!

Your wheels look pretty cool, do you have any more pics close up and who painted them for you?

Your wheels look pretty cool, do you have any more pics close up and who painted them for you?

I believe that's called 'Championship White' mate ;) :lol:

LOL!!! Well heres a picof the whels close up - how cack do my brakes look....the company that did it are by Gatwick Airport called Wicked Wheels - they had to get Porsche and TVR to help!! Since that theyve vowed never to do this design again!!!!! :D
wheel.jpg

Ill be honest with u, they did my white wheels and these ones!! the guys are AMAZING - i would %110 recomend them to anyone!!!

Sorry to be cheeky but do you mind if I ask how much they charged you?

Back