• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

White CTR

Thanks guys,

Just got it back from a service today, will post a thread in the service section.

Regards

Moody

It's the seats that are the wrong way round (the cushions at least) otherwise the cover wouldn't fit. The dip in the bolster is for the seatbelt to sit in/against. I make the seats.

Tell the dude that covered them for you :lol:

Hi,

Thanks for this guys, i have been thinking about this but if i change the seat cushion around, as you say the the little dip is for the seat belt clip, then i will not be able to use the lever, which is on the side of the seat. The other end of the seat will sit above the lever not allowing me to pull it up to move the back. ????????:confused:

So, why is that ?

Here are the standard facelift seats:
P1010582960x540.jpg

You can see the dip on the side with the seatbelts, but the other side with the lever has none. It sits just below the edge of the cushion.

Hope that helps mate. :)

Here are the standard facelift seats:
P1010582960x540.jpg

You can see the dip on the side with the seatbelts, but the other side with the lever has none. It sits just below the edge of the cushion.

Hope that helps mate. :)

Excellent, thanks, i am looking into this now!!

Thanks, thats great!

Nice bump, this car is lovely. I was considering the cf bonnet and black roof a little while back. Although after mixed reviews it's been put onto the back burner.

I like those wheels, although not on a civic. May look good all colour co-ordinated though

Really like the car, and i really like those wheels.......but id have the standard type r wheels in white!

Back