• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 White FN2 review

Autocar have road tested the White FN2

WhiteFN2review.jpg

Not a bad little read, could have given it some different seats or something though.

saw a carrier full of these today on the m4

even though it was still quite dark they do look good

A pretty poor review i'd say, both in terms of journalism and the actual car.
If they've got the price right this is going to go down like a lead balloon, especially in an already struggling car market where FN2s can be picked up for stupid money. I don't think however the review gives a good indication at all as to how good, or bad, the car is.

The LSD will increase grip out of slow corners with no discernible pay off

So the LSD doesn't have any benefit then :confused:
Doesn't quite sound right to me :lol:

One of the things we at Honda said we'd do was to consider name ideas and suggestions for the new "Type R" Civic. Well, the idea produced some interesting suggestions for which we'd like to say a big thank you. We talked about the various ideas well into the night but I have to say there was no clear winner. The Marketing team have decided in the end to christen the car "Championship White Edition Civic Type R".

I entered the comp and put Championship white edition as my idea, though not the civic type r part! Gutted!

I put something very similar to, think they just nicked all out ideas.

I never received an email though :confused:

Nah, no way. Until the FN2 gets independent rear suspension and the 225 bhp JDM engine (which can be as high as 237bhp) then a polished turd is the creation.

Ask yourself, how many FD2s are being exported versus FN2?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back