• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wickedwheels - Refurbishment

Yeah they done mine, i kerbed 2 of my alloys approx 6 mnths after i got the CTR. They charged me £50 per wheel + vat, took approx 2 hrs and the quality of finish is flawless.

I cant show you any pics as i still dont have a digital camera. :oops: :oops:

monkey boy kev said:
Yeah they done mine, i kerbed 2 of my alloys approx 6 mnths after i got the CTR. They charged me £50 per wheel + vat, took approx 2 hrs and the quality of finish is flawless.

I cant show you any pics as i still dont have a digital camera. :oops: :oops:

Thanks mate. £50 per wheel sounds resonable. :wink:

monkey boy kev said:
They charged me £50 per wheel + vat, took approx 2 hrs and the quality of finish is flawless.

Sounds spot on Kev.

Sounds a silly question, but they just remove the wheels from the car & do em there & then, or did you remove the wheels & take em to em? :oops:

SpaceMonkey said:
monkey boy kev said:
They charged me £50 per wheel + vat, took approx 2 hrs and the quality of finish is flawless.

Sounds spot on Kev.

Sounds a silly question, but they just remove the wheels from the car & do em there & then, or did you remove the wheels & take em to em? :oops:

They come to you, the back of their vans is the 'workshop'. iirc all you need to do is provide the electric, they plug in the van via an extension lead. voila couple of hrs later you'd never know your wheels were kerbed. I think the receipt they give you doubles as a yrs guarantee on the wrok as well.

monkey boy kev said:
They come to you, the back of their vans is the 'workshop'. iirc all you need to do is provide the electric, they plug in the van via an extension lead. voila couple of hrs later you'd never know your wheels were kerbed. I think the receipt they give you doubles as a yrs guarantee on the wrok as well.

Sexellent!!! :wink:

Thanks Kev

monkey boy kev said:
SpaceMonkey said:
monkey boy kev said:

Sounds spot on Kev.

Top Bannana. I was going to drop them off and collect when ready. Even better that they come to you!

I went to get a quote for a new set of OZ center caps. £60 :shock: Fcuk that, I'll just get the originals sprayed too :wink:

I'm gonna have all four of mine done soon :D

Only 2 are curbed but there's brake dust that's molded to the rims where i have neglected them for so long now :(

SpaceMonkey saw the state of mine and i feel ashamed :p

- Kevin.

moNoKnoT said:

- Kevin.

Kev they are fecking disgrace mate :lol:

Let me know when you wanna get yours done & maybe we can get done @ the same time & cut a deal with the fella :wink:

SpaceMonkey said:
moNoKnoT said:

- Kevin.

Kev they are fecking disgrace mate :lol:

Let me know when you wanna get yours done & maybe we can get done @ the same time & cut a deal with the fella :wink:

He'd have to book the weekend off to do mine, 4 wheels @ 2 hours a wheel...your's looked great, wanna swap? ;)

- Kevin.

moNoKnoT said:
SpaceMonkey said:
He'd have to book the weekend off to do mine, 4 wheels @ 2 hours a wheel...your's looked great, wanna swap? ;)

- Kevin.

Fair point Bud :oops:

No ta for the swap, but will be nice to see yours back in all their former glory

I had wicked wheels refurbish curbing and they done a good job. BUT just out of 12 month warranty they developed patches where the lacquer was coming off. They agreed to respray and lacquer which was great.BUTTT the wheel came back wrong colour and the area manager said tuff. I complained to head office waiting to hear if they are going to sort it. :evil: . The area manager is the problem he said he cant guarantee the colour . He said cant guarantee different batches of paint from supplier being the same but the guy doin the job said this was only his second type-r wheel so how can the paint have been used up from the first spray job which was good. The paint is very blue this time. I said i would pay for respray he said go elsewhere. Head office said this was wrong they will be intouch. :?

Back