• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

will these wheels fit a ep3 ?

Yes, was only reading a thread this morning with someone with these fitted. Can't remember who though

They'll fit, but with the extra width and offset, if you're lowered, you'll need arch work due to the scrubbing issues. Also camber arms would be a must to keep them tucked nicely. Depends how low you're going.

They'll fit, but with the extra width and offset, if you're lowered, you'll need arch work due to the scrubbing issues. Also camber arms would be a must to keep them tucked nicely. Depends how low you're going.

its standard height, but thanks, might bid on them. then I could lower it in the future depending on how nicely they tuck in.

With that style of rim, you need to be low, and I mean LOW!! The EP is hard to pull off aftermarket rims that are quite wild unless you go for the whole Stanced thing. If you're gonna go low with springs you'll need Camber Arms and Bolts to get the geometry right. If you're going on coilies it might be good to look at camber top plates to get the adjustment right. I've seen an EP on those rims before, and it looked "OKAY", he was literally on the floor though, so it kills the handling. Depending on what you want the car for, will dictate the style of wheels. The EP can be built to be a seriously quick little car with great handling, but for this you'd need lightweight race wheels. If you're going for the slammed look, then these rims will work.

With that style of rim, you need to be low, and I mean LOW!! The EP is hard to pull off aftermarket rims that are quite wild unless you go for the whole Stanced thing. If you're gonna go low with springs you'll need Camber Arms and Bolts to get the geometry right. If you're going on coilies it might be good to look at camber top plates to get the adjustment right. I've seen an EP on those rims before, and it looked "OKAY", he was literally on the floor though, so it kills the handling. Depending on what you want the car for, will dictate the style of wheels. The EP can be built to be a seriously quick little car with great handling, but for this you'd need lightweight race wheels. If you're going for the slammed look, then these rims will work.

ok so they will fit, but not look right ? is that what your saying ?
unless I lower it and get camber arms, to flush them in correctly?

Yeah bud, they will look quite weird. Three spoke rims need to be aggressively Stanced I think to pull them off. With car just moderately lowered, they will look a little odd, kind of like an after thought. For me, to pull them off, you need to be decked and have a good amount of camber, this way you get the aggressive style. Also adding in some real aggressive aero parts can help with the look, or go for a USDM style and smooth everything out and go for the clean look. It's only my opinion by the way, you do what you think is right man, everyone likes to different ;)

Back