• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

will this work...

Morning guys n gals, i see on here someone is selling a R8BYB unsilenced back pipe, my question is, my exhaust is otherwise standard, will fitting this to an otherwise standard exhaust give any benefit, also is it straightforward fit, also to note is i have just purchased a gruppe m induction kit. so will these coupled together give any increased performance bhp? and most importantly be ok on all track noise levels.

Thanks
guys.

J :)

You will gain a few bhp, but the most restrictive part of the system will still be the cats, its still a worth while mod if your slowly doing it bit at a time and will eventualy do kpro/aem

Will also give a nice little noise!

so if i decat it, will that be better way to go. think mot is due jan, might wait till passes then remove, will that make me need map? as didnt want to start messing with maps, just intake and exhaust. also will this make a big difference acceleration wise, removing the cat i mean, along with gruppe m intake?

Don't even waste your time with a decat if you're not going to get a k100/kpro. You won't really notice much of a difference it'll just sound like you're going faster.

Hi my main reason for saying I don't want map is the cost as I don't see me keeping car for that long and I know cos of miles it has on any extras I spend I will be just throwing money away. Hence I don't want to get carried away. What makes it worse is my friend has just got a evo 7 which is car what I was thinking about getting, so I can see me changing after a few track days together when he absolutely leaves me for dust!

Back