• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wind deflectors

zeffania

1 Armed Warrior
Anyone know the easiest way to fit these?

Tried tonight but in the dark so probably didnt help

Is it just a case that I need to hook the clips in before it gets too sticky or do I need to loosen the clips first?

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Dont loosen the clips. You put the clips in place and slower remove the plastic bit of the sticky tape when you have it in place. Its a pain in the arse mate.

Dont loosen the clips. You put the clips in place and slower remove the plastic bit of the sticky tape when you have it in place. Its a pain in the arse mate.

even worse when all the sticky pads are seperate. Maybe I need to join some more tape to them to remove them all at once :mad:

I did this at the weekend its a peice of P*ss once you do the first one.

I peeled the beginning of each of the stick sections off (ie from the side closest to the wing mirror) enough so that when it clipped in place you could still see them stick out the top.

Then just peel away and put pressure on it to seal it good.

problem I have is that they are not new so I am using sticky pads and lots of em :(

^^ Ouch, I dont fancy that can you not buy tape stuff that is like the original.

I guess that pads wont stick too bad if you dont put pressure on too much so you could always clip the top one line them all up then force the other ones under - not gonna be easy :(

Thats why I opted for the safer group by

Back