• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 WOOHOO!!! Picking her up Saturday :D

paul.goffin said:
slacksr said:
so are you the man you bought Livvy's car before me :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hope to see it at JAE mate and welcome to DC5 ownership :D

Sorry to thread Hijack :oops:

I presume you now have DC5? What did you get.

Looking at his sig - 2001 Mugen Artic Blue DC5

dotty said:
Woohoo, you are so excited you posted your message in the wrong section :lol:

Moved

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not far after you mate 8)

SpaceMonkey said:
MilanoChris said:
I'm not far after you mate 8)

You sold the CTR Chris?

When you picking the Teg up?

CTR should be gone next week fingers crossed. Teg should be next week too BEFORE JAE.

If not I'll be an unhappy chappy.

MilanoChris said:
CTR should be gone next week fingers crossed. Teg should be next week too BEFORE JAE.

Good luck with both then mate.

Hopefully @ least 2-3 DC5's with the TRO stand next week :wink:

SpaceMonkey said:
MilanoChris said:

Good luck with both then mate.

Hopefully @ least 2-3 DC5's with the TRO stand next week :wink:

There will be more mate. DC5 owners forum are tagging along :wink:

paul. yeah I got a teg in the end well chuffed with it. its 51 plate Artic Blue, mugen twin loop exhuast, air filter, 3 strut braces, carbon bonnet and volk racing rims.

I'll be at JAE on saturday should be traverling up with 4 other DC5's from ITR-DC5 forum.

Space Monkey i'm glad livvys car has been sold to a fellow enthuisiast just as she is I'm sure. I'll expect to have a look in it at JAE and here her running I need to know how loud it really is :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

slacksr said:
paul. yeah I got a teg in the end well chuffed with it. its 51 plate Artic Blue, mugen twin loop exhuast, air filter, 3 strut braces, carbon bonnet and volk racing rims.

I'll be at JAE on saturday should be traverling up with 4 other DC5's from ITR-DC5 forum.

Space Monkey i'm glad livvys car has been sold to a fellow enthuisiast just as she is I'm sure. I'll expect to have a look in it at JAE and here her running I need to know how loud it really is :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Was it Clerricks? That is a lovely car, please tell me if it is you got rid of them back lights :?

if he aint, I'll personally remove them from Slackers teg at first sight with a chissel and hammer. :p

So that's who bought your teg Livvy :shock: :shock: :shock:

You kept that one quite mate, nice on on the purchase though. Wo't see a cleaner example anywhere 8)

Welsh-Rich said:

You kept that one quite mate, nice on on the purchase though. Wo't see a cleaner example anywhere 8)

Yeah, didn't wanna shout about it tbh :wink:

Thanks btw, she is mint....You attending JAE fella?

SpaceMonkey said:
Welsh-Rich said:

Yeah, didn't wanna shout about it tbh :wink:

Thanks btw, she is mint....You attending JAE fella?

Fingers crossed mate......just don't park next to me - it's not clean yet :lol:

Welsh-Rich said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine will be cleaned @ JAE Friday arvo/evening :p

If I'm there Friday night you can give me a hand then :wink: :lol:[/quote]

I'll give ya a hand mate, no worries :D

All the gear will be out & in use, so helping ya with it will be no bother

SpaceMonkey said:
I'll give ya a hand mate, no worries :D

All the gear will be out & in use, so helping ya with it will be no bother

Will have to try and get my ass there for Friday then 8)

The only kit I remembered was some quick detailer, glass cleaner and some megs rags :roll: (they were up here anyway) Think the friendly russian will get another £15 soon to get rid of the rather large (and baked on) bug collection :lol:

Livvy yeah it was cleRicks car

and no I havent got rid of the back lights yet I havent had the chance. I've had to pay for more important things like a new front number plate, white bulbs and perhaps more importantly some new front tyres.

I will get some standard lights when I can afford them or if find some in the mean time second hand.

Back