• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Worried Now!

Think someone had a go at my car last night

Parked it up as usual on the driveway, alarmed, s/wheel removed etc. Went to go out in it this morning and one of the bonnet pins was up as tho the bonnet's been opened and the battery isolator button's been tripped.................:eek:

Annoying thing is what ever happened to the car the electrics have been tampered with and now I cant unisolate it :evil: :evil: :evil:

FFS that's both my cars off the road now:rolleyes:

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

Dirty bastids!!!!
Does the alarm not sound if the bonnet is opened Sara?

That's just wrong, WTF is up with people nowadays! can't they leave anything alone????

No the alarm doesn't sound for the bonnet cos it's pinned down:(

So just in case over the next few days....... if anyone sees my car being driving by someone other than me please let me know where it is:mad: :lol: :lol:

No the alarm doesn't sound for the bonnet cos it's pinned down:(

Is there a bonnet switch in situ? Regardless of whether the bonnet is pinned down or not it should trigger the alarm if the bonnet switch goes up?

If not, how about adding a bonnet switch? ;) Cheapy cheap fix.

Hope they don't have another crack @ it mate

I normally put a padlock on it when it's left alone and out of sight.....Gonna start padlocking it when it's in the driveway as well now.

Oh no, I hope it was just some mindless kids messing and not someone more determined :(

Sara, i think you should put the OEM catch back on. I did this as people at uni liked to play with my bonnet pins, and was worried about what they'd do if they got the bonnet open.

Sorry to hear this :(

sara alarm the bonnet its cheaper for them to mlift the bonnet and set the alarm off, than them smash a window or damage bonnet to get it up.

At least when alarm goes off it will wake you up

Well I got the car back running ok , have moved the horse trailer elsewhere so can now chain the car down at night:rolleyes:

Fooking engine decided to start dumping its oil in the airfilter.....next stage is running on its own oil then kaboom.

Its been at the 4x4 garage having a 300tdi fitted...MORE POWER!!!!! .......will have more torque then the CTR:eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is happening to much these days,whoever done this should get their hands chopped off.

Back