• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Would you like to see more colour choices on the new CTR

Mark43

Honorary Member
What do you think?

I know you would all like to see Champ White but do you think the CTR should have all the choices available to other cars or at least a few more.

Perhaps the smallish (compared to other marques )production run doesn't allow this...........i don't know.

The Blue available to some Scandanavian countries is quite nice.

Discuss............if you want to :wink:

While CW is nice, I dont think it will be as popular as people think if it was in mass production over here.

- Kevin.

Personally I would just like to see it in only Red and Black....maybe white also.
I just don't like silver or the grey much....(sorry silver and grey owners.) :wink:

yowserctr said:
Personally I would just like to see it in only Red and Black....maybe white also.
I just don't like silver or the grey much....(sorry silver and grey owners.) :wink:

Its ok, you can't help it if you're gay. :wink:

I kinda like the limited choice of colours. Gives it a kind of exclusive feel.

Or maybe a colour(s) solely available on the Type-R only. That'd be kinda cool. 8)

Neily03 said:
yowserctr said:

oooooo...that hurts....sorry Neily lad. :lol: :lol:

yowserctr said:
Neily03 said:
yowserctr said:

oooooo...that hurts....sorry Neily lad. :lol: :lol:
:lol: 8)

if you look at hondas racing colours, they are red, white, black, grey and silver. Strange.....

so no, i dont think more colours should be available.

I hate to say it, but leave the CW in Japan (makes it more special)

Have the good old red, black and silver for the UK (sorry cosmic owners)

Keep them how they are, I not a great lover of Champ White should definately be a JDM only thing imo.

Remember Ford only done the Foucs RS in one colour - never had any problems selling them. :lol: :lol:

Honda should include that nice yellow that the S2000 wears on the new CTR. 8) 8)

Neily03 said:
IMO the fewer the better. 8)

I totally agree. However I would love to own a white one, maybe one day if I win the lottery I will paint mine :lol:

Back