• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

wow...a simple performance hike in 20 mins!

When i stripped out the back end at the track, it made the cars handling so much better, its a worthy cheap mod...

I'm keeping all of my seats and carpet in. I've even added some ballast to the the rear seats in the form of a Recaro baby seat :eek:

I've stripped the interior of an older EJ9 civic in the past and did notice a difference in performance, but granted it was only a 1.4i with around half the power of the EP3. Its quite suprising how much weight is added just by having a rear bench seat. As the 1.4 didn't have a great deal of power to begin with, the benefits of the slight weight reduction could be felt to a greater extent - I'm not so sure I would feel as great an improvement in the EP3 as you rarely use it to its full potential anyway. I didn't remove them because of the performance though - I needed to get a rabbit hutch in my boot and it was the only way, lol.

If you're going to do it, leave both the front seats in so you can at least take one passenger - then at least you won't look like such a loner to other drivers. I once saw a young lad in a corsa in McD's who had just left the drivers seat in there and he looked like a proper muppet....maybe nobody actually wanted to ride with him in his mcfaggot mobile... :lol:

Another thing guys, bear in mind you would need to tell your insurance about it. They won't be too happy if you total the car and then find its been stripped out to improve performance.

i drive a corsa atm :(

i drive a corsa atm :(

I'm sure it doesn't look as bad as the one I'm referring to - he'd really chavved it with the mandatory lexus-look tail lights, 4" tail pipe tip (why do they always point in some random direction?) and topped it off with LED washer jets. And just one seat...would have been a prime candidate for the goverments new scrappage scheme me thinks.

What year is yours? I'm talking of the older 90's shape, not the newer models.

I'm sure it doesn't look as bad as the one I'm referring to - he'd really chavved it with the mandatory lexus-look tail lights, 4" tail pipe tip (why do they always point in some random direction?) and topped it off with LED washer jets. And just one seat...would have been a prime candidate for the goverments new scrappage scheme me thinks.

Your Corsa needs a Shed Sticker..

p1010123-vi.jpg

mines a 2005 1.8 SRI. Not many mods on it really, got morrette headlights and a grille but thats it really. Will be standard soon so i can sell and get my first honda

Back