• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

write off!!!!!!!!!

Some pics of my written off 08 ctr, i have a 05 cosmic now its loads better. Blessing in disguise!:eek:

Attachments

• car01_1smalll.jpg
    car01_1smalll.jpg
    434.3 KB · Views: 166
  • car02_1small.jpg
    car02_1small.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 135
  • car03_1small.jpg
    car03_1small.jpg
    414.9 KB · Views: 148
  • car04_1small.jpg
    car04_1small.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 135
Like above it doesnt look that bad to be written off :(. By what way do you mean the ep3 is better then your now written off black fn2?

Could it be more underlying damage within the suspension/chassis dept. Funky? :confused:

With both sides being crunched and a lot of components, bodywork and paint to fix, the insurance company have called it a day.

Could it be more underlying damage within the suspension/chassis dept. Funky? :confused:

With both sides being crunched and a lot of components, bodywork and paint to fix, the insurance company have called it a day.

That's true, cant really tell without seeing it in the flesh. Seems it doesn't take a lot to write off a £20k car these days. Someone will buy that from a salvage yard or auction, spend a couple of grand to fix it and it will be back on the market for a tidy profit.

yeh i didn't think it looked that bad either!! Apparently it needed new suspension, three alloy wheels, bumper (front), 2 front wings, a near-side rear wing, air bags steering wheel etc plus other body repair and paint about 12/15 grand they reckoned!!!

plus the price of putting a new lamppost up!!!! I mounted a 2 foot curb and took a lamppost down!!!!

I reckon someone made a quick buck though :(

Yes the ep3 is better in my opinion a lot more fun to drive than the fn2, reckon the paints better too, chips less.

yeh was fine, just my pride that got hurt.

I felt like a **** and just when i thought it couldn't get any worse a load of mates drove past pointing at me whilst i was getting spit roasted by a couple of coppers!!

wouldn't say mines as worse, though not far off. don't think either wings are damaged on mine, though its probably pulled them in slighty due to impact.

Sorry to hear it though dude.

at about 40 mph got cliped by an old banger on my passenger side rear lost control and span in to a lamp post.

Back