• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

www.mytyres.co.uk (What jokers)!!

Remember the Fiasco about getting hold of T1-Rs??

Well without cancelling the order myself (I was just about to) they have done it for me.............. Except they forgot to inform me that they did :roll:

"When will I receive the tyres I´ve ordered?
RD-Nr. 1321187 (Toyo 205/45 ZR17 88W RF mit Felgenschutzleiste (So) - mytyres.co.uk)

Your order was recieved on 04.08.2005 to 23:16
The order has been cancelled."

Shocking customer service! :evil:

Never used them but know not to in future mate.

That is really bad and a stinking letter/e-mail to the MD is in order :twisted: :twisted:

Think this is only an issue with those Toyo's.

Is it a new size dotty? OEM 205 45's I don't think you could get that size until recently?

I checked with them on some Hankook's and they were quick to respond, not saying they are great but maybe you were just unlucky? makes you think twice about placing an order tho :wink:

Redcap said:
Think this is only an issue with those Toyo's.

Yep I think you are right.

I ordered about the same time as dotty..........told me a week or so later to chose others or cancel.

Crap customer service and stupid half english/half german automated e-mails. :roll:

First and last time I will order from them......shop about and you can get them for the same price anyway. :wink:

I was one of the unfortunate one's who ordered them too.

Could never get hold of them on the phone and they refused to return my voicemails :twisted:

They didn't inform me of anything, only when I sent them an email did they bother to respond.

Back