• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

xdcx JDM EP3

See, I haven't been snowboarding for a good few years so am completely out of sync with the snow seasons :lol: I used to like long distance running in school, but never kept it up, and it would probably kill me if I attempted anything like that these days. Sounds like a nice break, with the added bonus of being able to train. Do you compete? Or is it just a serious hobby?

I think snow season really ends in April. May is that switching over to the summer season. I hope anyway, I want 16 degrees+ and 2 weeks of sunshine! :lol:

Yeah man I am making good progress and getting more competitive as time goes on. I onyl seriously got into running August 2010. I run the BUPA 5k in Edinburgh at the start of this month, there was 1500 runners overall and I came 25th, 2 minutes exactly behind the winner of the race. So yeah, I am competitive but not with the top guys yet, hopefully I can be some day :)

Nice. Well good luck with your future endevours and enjoy your time away. :) Keep an eye on my thread at the end of May for the videos etc.

nice car. some beautiful shots you got there as well. I thought parts of Kent looked nice, but up your way is amazing!

nice car. some beautiful shots you got there as well. I thought parts of Kent looked nice, but up your way is amazing!

Cheers dude. Hopefully it stays looking like it does forever..... If this joke of a Scottish "government" get their way they'll cover everything in those ridiculous wind turbines :(

New Honda battery fitted and it lives after 5 months in the garage snoozing.

Everything double checked, started instantly first time and running perfectly. What a car.

Getting some new goodies for it tomorrow as well which will be nice. Might even update this thread.

This was last year - October 2011.

The next stop North of here is literally the Faroe Islands.

Durn8.jpg

Durn9.jpg

Durn7.jpg

Yo. I actually moved through to Inverness 2 months ago :) Where abouts in Ness are you moving?

Hah, nice. I'm moving to a wee flat about halfway between the golf course and Inshes tesco. I'll keep my eyes peeled and if I see a CW EP3 I'll get hugely overexcited and wave like a right fanny. I'd love to see yours in the flesh (the car, I'm not coming on to you), I'm retarded for CW hondas.

Back