• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Yellow wiper blades

why would you want yellow wipers. i would want mine to be as out of sight as possible, hardly something that needs to be shown of or seen.

My honest opinion would be...

I would see yellow wiper blades on a CTR and think 'gay'.

Get some aero flat blades, they perform good, look good and are cheaper than the metal cage blades.

Little things like yellow wiper blades make a good looking well modified ctr fall into the trap of Chavness with there bonnet scoops and speaker and amp stickers up the wings.

Subtle is better IMO.

My honest opinion would be...

I would see yellow wiper blades on a CTR and think 'gay'.

Get some aero flat blades, they perform good, look good and are cheaper than the metal cage blades.

Little things like yellow wiper blades make a good looking well modified ctr fall into the trap of Chavness with there bonnet scoops and speaker and amp stickers up the wings.

Subtle is better IMO.

This.

I suppose if you had a Yellow EK9 they might blend in more...

Livvy's old EK9.

IMG_4299.jpg

But I would go with normal blades too :).

Hmmmm I dont know, so I done a quick PS to see how good it would look and I'm not sold on the idea.
EK9 y0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why thank you kind sir, just think, I taught myself these skills. With time and effort I'm sure you could be as good as me one day young Jedi, stay in school kids.

Back