• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 RC20GT

新型CIVIC TYPE Rの走行性能を更に極限まで高めるべく空力性能・動力性能・冷却性能の向上を図り、走行性能・デザインを磨き上げたMUGEN RC20GT CIVIC TYPE R Concept 。走りと機能を追求し無限がCIVIC TYPE Rにかける想いをカタチにしたコンセプトモデル。

MUGEN RC 20 GT CIVIC TYPE R Concept which aimed to improve aerodynamic performance, power performance, and cooling performance to enhance the running performance of the new CIVIC TYPE R to the utmost limit, refined the running performance and design. Concept model pursuing running and function and infinite is formulated as the idea behind CIVIC TYPE R.

To be unveiled at the Tokyo Auto Salon 12th January 2018

Chris.

I've said it before will say it again I wish mugen did warranty friendly upgrades like Mountune do for Ford, would be beating a path to their door!!!!

I am dreaming this will demonstrate an of an off the shelf plug and play remap handset that takes it to 350 HP and 345 lbt/ft torque, which also keeps your warranty, all for the £499.......

It seems to be of the same path that they went down for the FN2 with the M20 and then the latter M200. This will be an uber expensive bat out of hell version with a watered down variant to follow.

On the eve of the reveal, lets make some predictions. Here are mine:

Larger front Splitter
Larger air intakes channelling air to cool brakes
Different (carbon) bonnet with scoop plus extra vents
Redesigned, two piece maybe, wing
One single exit exhaust
Forged lightweight wheels, still black
Larger intercooler
Remap to 340 bhp
Torque 320 ilb/ft
Mugen Badging everywhere
Mugen Gearknob
Fluffy dice

Air ride
-25° camber
Hideously overstretched tyres
Sticker bombed front arch.
Asimo toy hanging from rear tow eye.

I'll have to kill myself if I'm right.

Shall I hold on my purchase... I bet these are going to be difficult to get hold of and very expensive!

It's a tough one, tomorrow's will be the concept, but will be interesting to hear more about it.
Expecting huge love hate feedback from fk8 owners as the same happened with the fk2 kit.

I told my dealer back in August to ring me if or when Mugen announce anything, soon as I spotted the 20 I knew it wouldn't happen for me,
If it is a 20 edition what we reckon 45k+?

Back