• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Old NHB 240BHP Prem CTR.

Very nice there Nick mate.

You had better not leave me behind on the way to JAE!!!!

Just been on ctro. brave suits is brave lol

Lol, yeah you know this :rolleyes: :lol: .

Don't worry about them, some huge fan boys on that site who follow suit,

One person who comments on there got his CTR mapped at a place near sheerness in kent, from what I have heard and who I have spoke too (wont name drop but.. if you search enough you will get the answer) I wouldn't let them do anything on a car of mine. So what right he has to comment on a tuner is beyond me as they certainly have in the past got a really shocking reputation.

There will always be speculation on forums, it is the norm.

Paul at Tdi mapped mine, I loved it, great figures, and your mapping at Artech is not far off what I got - with more torque to boot.

lol everybody over there is a fooking expert, even more so when they have been mapped ONCE! lol

Romain was talking to me about it on Saturday and he just said he finds it funny now and doesnt let it bother him. He says he has his customers and he's open to new business but at the same time doesnt want loads of new business to distract him from his final product.

NN is holding a good converstion on CTRO though, but some just seem to be keyboard warriors with certain t-shirts and caps on.

Or maybe thats just how I see it, I don't really care though, my car still feels fantastic :D .

...and that is why I don't use CTRO. Flame wars all over the place, cliques dissing unfamiliar's and none of it moderated. :roll:.

The thing is take it with a pinch of salt, TP on there (Paul West) is a knowledgeable chap. I like the guy he is even on my facbuksz there are other little PITA's on there mentioning no names who go round from tuner to tuner playing one off against the other... :idea:

Don't worry about it, as I say you got your car mapped it drives better than it did.

FTR the VTEC kick is a gimmick that Honda added to the standard map.

I've read alot of stuff on artech..none of it good tbh, rightly or wrongly that has influenced my opinion and I probably wouldn't use them myself..no offence to anyone intended. Like dotty said paul did mine and I am happy with it, if you are happy with yours then it's all gravy. Sorry you have been flamed once again. Probably best not to name call though else that just makes them worse.

I had a bit of negativity towards my choice of coilies, probably because they were cheap. Others would have done it differently, chosen something else, something better...things will go wrong, it can't be set up right..etc. I'm happy with them though, and like you and your car, thats all that matters.

p.s. the race is still on, bring your pink slip.

Right, more.

Chevron Joe, arrived bright and early today at mine so that we could swap over our interior carpets and door cards. I had previously sourced some black ATR Recaro's and was going for the full dark look in my car.

I have the CTR premier edition so it came with the red Recaro's, red doorcards and red carpet.
Inside2.jpg

I know its not to everyones taste and a lot of people think im mad, but the red was a little too RIPSPEED for me and I have always wanted to change it to something darker.

The seats being from a ATR means that they have not tip forward motion, which is not ideal but the amount of people that get in the back of my car that are over 20st is small, so 8ugger them.

The upside is that these seats come with the air lumber support thing and have a little pump that you can adjust on the side that fills the lumbers and supports the small of your back. Amazing feeling. I like this.

Joe's carpet was in very good condition and so were his door cards, from what I can gather he was pleased with the condition of mine and we were both happy.

I also have the JDM mats which are now redundant, but I hoping to do something special with them shortly to finish everything off.

It is actually hard to get pics of it, but I assure you it looks a lot better in the flesh and I am very happy with it :D .

Pic's.

Joe arrives.
Interior1.jpg

Joe starts to remove his bits :smt047.
Interior3.jpg

My car bare.

Interior2.jpg

My new seats sunning themselves.

Interior4.jpg

One side of the new carpet fitted.
Interior52.jpg

The other side..
Interior7.jpg

New door cards.
Interior6.jpg

Half time.
Interior8.jpg

Seats go in.
Interior12.jpg

Interior9.jpg

Interior14.jpg

Interior bling, Mugen air freshener.
Interior11Mugen.jpg

From the outside.
Interior10.jpg

Also, I have recently landed myself a Fujisubo RM-01A, which I have failed to post pictures up off, so here it is. The thing is quite simply fantastic.
Fujitsubo3.jpg

Fujitsubo2.jpg

Fujisubo1.jpg

After all of my new power and new interior its like having a new car. Nick Suters like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't think I would like the interior but that works well, the ATR seats make all the difference.

Nice exhaust too.

:-k

Didn't think I would like the interior but that works well, the ATR seats make all the difference.

Nice exhaust too.

:-k

Told you before they are good, you need to get one for when you get that header ;)

The noise of the two is :cool:

Awesome Suits, Crumb like this too. :smt023

Can't wait for my RM-01A to arrive.:twisted:

Awesome Suits, Crumb like this too. :smt023

Can't wait for my RM-01A to arrive.:twisted:

Cheers mate.

I have a slight fitment issue with mine, the whole exhaust seems to be too far forward (towards the engine) by about a inch, which results in the back box kink being to soon after the ARB and knocking on it on accasions. Very annoying.

I'll get some new hangers and see if that solves the problem, but other than that its amazing the noise it makes is exactlly what I wanted.

Hmm, I never knew of that issue. Puts me off buying it TBH. Hopefuly the hangers will sort it, you can get J's ones from Sumopower.

Hmm, I never knew of that issue. Puts me off buying it TBH. Hopefuly the hangers will sort it, you can get J's ones from Sumopower.

I never had that issue, nor did I on the teg with it on. Suits's car has aids seeemples.

Back