• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

werent far off then :lol: how do you apply it?
i use those little green sponges that you use to wash up, but not the brillo pad side lol

I have a megs applicator I keep for it, just store it in a plastic bag when im done as its horribly greasy stuff.

werent far off then :lol: how do you apply it?
i use those little green sponges that you use to wash up, but not the brillo pad side lol

i use that endurance gel too, great stuff, smells nice too. :D I also use those little sponges aswell, work a treat.

Another thumbs up for the Megs Endurance. I use one of the foam applicators too.

You're right Lottie - very greasy unless its bagged.

Nail, in the wall of the garage. Hang it up. I apply when wearing a plastic glove as my hands are precious to me :D

I didn't get on with the Megs Endurance. Went dull very quickly.

Been using the Autoglym tyre shine spray recently. Dont wipe in, just spray and let it dry. Works great.

I didn't get on with the Megs Endurance. Went dull very quickly.

Been using the Autoglym tyre shine spray recently. Dont wipe in, just spray and let it dry. Works great.

It's a dresser, not a cleaner, make sure the tyres are clean before application.

Megs degreaser on the tyres before the wash stage will clean them... or APC.

Nice car Lottie :)

Been using the Autoglym tyre shine spray recently. Don't wipe in, just spray and let it dry. Works great.

Works wonders this stuff! I love it

You need half the spray when first applying but will last even after washes! I got some back in February and after the first liberal application, it only needed a once round the tire after a wash and the tyres where back to new again. It only ran out a few weeks ago. I think it also depends on the age/ condition etc of the rubber.

Tesco also do a foam type that you spray on and leave. It doesn't last as long as the others but you can buy three Tescos own ones for the price of one of the others. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a megs applicator I keep for it, just store it in a plastic bag when im done as its horribly greasy stuff.

just found out that i have this stuff and have been using it for the past four years lol, i use it quite sparingly and get a good result. how long does it last on your tyres?
and yeah, the sponge is black and i have had to wash the bottle as it slips in my hands :lol:

quick question, how do you change the thread title to have the update bit on it?

just found out that i have this stuff and have been using it for the past four years lol, i use it quite sparingly and get a good result. how long does it last on your tyres?
and yeah, the sponge is black and i have had to wash the bottle as it slips in my hands :lol:

quick question, how do you change the thread title to have the update bit on it?

Last for ages, been on the car for over 2 weeks now and still looks wet.

I goto Edit>advanced edit and there is a box at the top where i can change the title.

Can't really say much more than has been said already - love this thread...car looks great!!
Needing new brakes and wondering if you know more about the Brembo set-up at TGM...did this go into development?
How much were they?
Worth getting over oem discs and the ds2500 pads?

Cheers!

wow what a thread the car has had some quality mods well impressed! Well layed out too, wish i had the patience to do one that good!

Can't really say much more than has been said already - love this thread...car looks great!!
Needing new brakes and wondering if you know more about the Brembo set-up at TGM...did this go into development?
How much were they?
Worth getting over oem discs and the ds2500 pads?

Cheers!

Best bet is to give Tom a call and see what he says as I havent been down there for a while to see where abouts he is with the kit. I hope he does get it made for the masses as its a great brake setup.

Whether they are worth it or not is down to individual choice and what you use your car for, I found OEM discs and DS2500 pads very good but for track use I wanted something a little bit more as I ended up warping the discs at Snetterton. For fast road use they were great though and most of the other tracks I had done. Snetterton just seemed to be a brake killer.

Best bet is to give Tom a call and see what he says as I havent been down there for a while to see where abouts he is with the kit. I hope he does get it made for the masses as its a great brake setup.

Whether they are worth it or not is down to individual choice and what you use your car for, I found OEM discs and DS2500 pads very good but for track use I wanted something a little bit more as I ended up warping the discs at Snetterton. For fast road use they were great though and most of the other tracks I had done. Snetterton just seemed to be a brake killer.

Thanks for this Lottie! Living only 10 mins away from Tom and TGM, I think I'll pop down tomorrow morning!
For now, I think I'll stick to OEM and DS2500s, but those Brembos are definitely something for the future!!!:twisted:

Back