• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Detail of a Boxster! Super Clean!

Hi all,

Although the Boxster is not my cup of tea I was asked to give one a thorough going over. I thought I would post this for you reflection nuts!

Right in terms of products I have some good stuff but in terms of cleanliness some of you guys might laugh! Im still awaiting to be paid by work so I can make my next large order of the following..

Menzerna Power Finish PO203S
Victoria Wax - 3oz Contours Wax
Sonus Application Foam Pads
Mixer Bottle and Spray Nozzle X2 from wilkinsons
Chemical Guys Wet Mirror Finish sealant
Collinite 476sfor Wheels
Autosmart G101 APC
autosmart tardis
autosmart actimousse

Eitherway while im poor I did the following.

Bodywork

I did manage to stretch my funds to finally buy some DoDo Juice Born To Be Mild (hurrah!) and I must say I was impressed! I've ran out of snow foam but as you can see from my list the autosmart actimousse is on there
wink.gif

I still need to order a wash mitt so im still using the sponge (hiss - boo!)

Wheels

Used Turtle Wax wheel cleaner kit. It comes with a little lid which you put the solution in and a little (And very useful) brush. Sealed with Auto Glym Alloy Wheel Seal and Meguiars Tyre Shine Gel with a tyre wall applicator pad.

Claying

Meguiars clay bar kit but use Dodo Juice Born Slippy Clay Lube. Rinse off and dry with a microfibre cloth.

Bodywork Cleansers/Polishes

I used to use Auto Glym Super Resin Polish but its powdery ness ****ed me off. I now use R222 Paint Cleanser followed by they're Carnuba Wax. Im going to correct paint too after my next mega order of doom with the Menzerna PO203S. :smt023

Interior & Carpets

Poorboys interior cleaner with a detail brush
biggrin.gif

Leather cleaned with Auto Glym Leather Cleaner and Leather Care - Great stuff!

Engine Bay

Im buggered if i could actually find it lol. . either way all the bonnet and boot seals where cleaned with a mix of engine cleaner and alloy wheel cleaner and rinsed super thoroughly.. all plastics inside and out where cleaned with poorboys interior cleaner.. usually I would use meguairs engine bay cleaner and dressing - pictures of my car are in my car albums!

Waxyness

Used R222 Wax and Auto Glym Ultra High Gloss and were impressed with both!

Anyway.. Pictures
Sorry for the poor quality of some of them, iphone etc etc..

yz4lg.jpg

28ls2mg.jpg

1zy7o2d.jpg

290rb7n.jpg

vmudki.jpg

zk48pt.jpg

2ia35z7.jpg

abnz2v.jpg

nprklc.jpg

2h85tox.jpg

Cheers for the link, never see this thread. I like the two reflection shots dude.

Shame there's no befores :p

Nice finish mate, I want your garage.

I hope you used the wax AFTER EGP??!

Vics is a lovely wax by the way. smells incred too

Back