• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Good to see my tweet is on there. They followed me back too. :oops:

They have the wrong picture in the car history on that link. They put a euro DC2 pic when it should be a DC5.

the more i look at the screens and vids i like it :). The wife has just said that we can get one as they come when they are released...... score!

They have the wrong picture in the car history on that link. They put a euro DC2 pic when it should be a DC5.

I noticed this too. Why they used a 4 door for the first generation is a bit odd as well.

Another day, another vid.

Edit: fecking autocorrect of T e H in the url means I can't post the link or video.

It's on the forum Facebook page, best I can do...

Another day, another vid.

Edit: fecking autocorrect of T e H in the url means I can't post the link or video.

It's on the forum Facebook page, best I can do...

That needs fixing. It's retarded to have such silly rules in post Facebook & Twitter Internet.

:lol:

It's so muted, hardly any engine or exhaust noise. :|

Sounds like it's revving a bit higher at least.

The FN2 sounds quiet with the standard set-up, it's how things are with family sized hatchbacks.

It still does sound very RS265 though. No major bad thing, lots of exhaust rumble from the boost.

My STi sounds almost supercharged on boost but gives some nice whistles on lift off. The exhaust is far too quiet for what it is though. :lol:

Its interesting how we are all getting excited about this model when the FN2 was such a flop, wonder what's changed? Good marketing this time around?

So pure speculation then? :lol: The car that is testing there right now is a 2.2 according to the DVLA.

Yeah true, and some vids of it on the 'ring, just would have thought that the journalist would have mentioned the car testing at the 'ring and its engine size.

This is rad by the way :lol: .
Isn't it just.

Caused a bit of a furore on Bridge to Gantry with Honda being seen to condone graffiti on the track.

Allegedly it was all CGI but still, ructions.

Back