• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Accord CL1 Euro-R

Got myself a nice weekend toy. Picked it up yesterday.

Supposedly it's one of twelve in the country and only one of two in NHB.

Haven't taken any photos yet. These are from the previous owner.

Already has an impressive list of mods so I can just clean a few things up and enjoy it.

Just removed the canards today. Going to paint the backs of them NHB and replace the rusty bolts with some black anodised ones. Possibly remove badges (always seem to do this with my cars)

Exterior
OEM spoiler with LED brake light sourced from Japan and painted
Carbon canards
New OEM Euro R badge on the rear
Replacement Genuine Mugen Equipped badge
OEM rear diffuser
Front number plate mount removed
Rear wiper delete
Kenwood antennas
Rear window and rear screen tints

Wheels and Brakes
17x7.5 ET48 SE37 finished in chrome powdercoat with Falken ZE912 205/40/17 tires
13mm custom hubcentric spacers
Mugen front discs
Ferodo DS2500 pads front and rear
OEM Ep3 rear discs
Brake fluid changed for Castrol Response

Chassis
Meister R Zeta S coilovers
Eibach (SPC) rear camber arms
ARP extended lug nuts
Mugen 3 point front strutbrace
Carbing rear tie bar behind rear seats

Engine/Tuning
Mugen Carbon airbox
Mugen exhaust manifold
2.5” custom exhaust with 350z exhaust tip
Custom Rocker cover
Carbon plug cover
Magnecor black HT leads
Throttle body coolant bypass
Mugen radiator cap
Mugen Oil cap
Heavyset Hoses
Mishimoto water temperature adapter
Bonnet dampers
Apexi VAFCII
Skunk 2 Battery Tie

Interior
Standard Euro R green/gold Recaro interior and doorcards
Defi Link 52mm white face gauges with control box
Kenwood double din stereo
Mugen pedals
Mugen kickplates front and rear
Toll card reader
P Spec short shifter
Mugen gear knob

6f2e237a41d12d41503398edd7c14e05_zpsb45acab9.jpg

4673471833b49c864ca9547594e7208e_zps18ca68e9.jpg

f2bc6e6e64ac6cf944e265f76b6b323a_zps0852a3db.jpg

d1f6350e00ebcb1dea3e85c2a4902d55_zpse8da1f73.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice bud i havn't seen one of them before! that mani looks ace in the engine bay,whats the bhp of these?

Very tidy engine bay. Very tidy in general saying that. :smt023

It is. Credit to the previous owner as it's in excellent condition.

It was on a rolling road and was producing just over 240bhp. But he said it wasn't a very accurate.

Will be getting Hondata eventually and have it mapped properly. Anyone know much about the s100/s200/s300?

That looks fantastic bud, loving the whole look of it. Can't wait for a little meet up to have a good nosey round it.

Yeah, real nice guy. He really didn't want to let it go though. So much so I actually felt guilty driving it away.

That looks fantastic bud, loving the whole look of it. Can't wait for a little meet up to have a good nosey round it.

Any plans this weekend?

Unfortunately yes mate. I'm shooting photos for some of the drifter boys around here on Saturday. But I'm free on Sunday. We could have a little mini meet and drive out somewhere with some of the other local peeps on here.

I really like this, looks absolutely mint! how much do these fetch if you dont mind me asking?

I paid just over £7k.

Ive seen you about I'm sure. Can't imagine there's many EP3's round here with red wheels.

That looks really smart.

Can't help thinking that the cannards detract from the car somehow, like they don't quite go.

That was my thought. Planned to remove them and just put some black dome nuts in.

But the brackets have damaged the paintwork so would need some spraying. In the middle of paint them to help them blend a little more until.

As mentioned above I planned to remove the canards and just put some black dome bolts in the holes.

But this is what they left behind. Tried a good clean with some ScratchX but didnt really help.

I didn't like the way the brackets looked or the dullness of the back of the carbon. So set about painting them.

Brackets came up well with a good clean. But decided to still spray them.

Three coats of primer.

Only had a small can of NHB so put down a couple base layers of just gloss black first.

Followed by couple layers of NHB and clear coat.

Came out well I feel. Don't know if its just the mould or you can see the weave still on the back.

Waiting for some black stainless bolts to come from eBay then can get them fitted back on.

My mate had a go in it on the weekend. Somehow kerbed a wheel... :mad: Hard not to be p!ssed off with him but was an accident at the end of the day.
Can you colour match powder coat? Or will they all need doing now? He's offered to pay.

I thought that would be the case. Another has a small bit of flaking so they was going to be done at some point.

Got the canards fitted back on.

Still undecided... Some angles they look good, some angles they spoil the "sleekness"

Opinions...

F6C9BEC0-179C-4784-84A6-64653F856F77_zpsspoyai9c.jpg

89B217A8-9EA8-4217-8900-06F3243FA9D0_zps2wzjhnh6.jpg

E54E564B-1C98-42DC-AD2D-659C223F2023_zps3ysfxlrw.jpg

747F3F78-48B5-41A9-90FA-BF098D61ACAC_zpsji2tv9ge.jpg

586300DE-07BC-4686-AAF2-98A501263258_zpsv23h1rvb.jpg

15E2E272-21F2-48A0-B218-9BA6440394C3_zps8rsxo6ov.jpg

A153C6B6-D83F-4CCF-9B44-D64B9D98E8E7_zpsv7nmvngy.jpg

Back