• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Scottish Type-R's NHB 06 Premier Edition EP3

I find that LED's flicker more than people notice, that's why I haven't bothered with them. As much as I would like proper white lights I couldn't be bothered with the hassle.

Bought some a car shop sells them here :D Putting them and the H1 nightbreakers unlimited in. Have the HB3s on order.

Mugen exhaust system heading to the UK this week :D

Good shout on those LEDs Hamza. Impressed. Much brighter than the ones I had in and it had three LEDs on the front. Will buy the OSRASM again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean like when my Mugen parts get temporarily delivered to you until I can collect them :p

I have all the paint and bits now to refurb my wheels, repaint the calipers, repaint rocker cover (not spoon yellow :lol: although I have thought about it), repaint the dash as the finish on the lower half doesn't match the upper half.
Fit Engine mount insert
Wire tuck and refurbish the fuel rail.

Once I have done these then I will be happy.

I recommend the short shifter though

Back