• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Scottish Type-R's NHB 06 Premier Edition EP3

Nice, will see what I get from Injection Imports.

The price will be going up 10 fold with everyone asking off here now haha

EDIT: Righto, got my price back from Injection and I have to say that's not bad at all!

Last edited by a moderator:
You doubted a premier EP3 owner....... :D Yes I was pleased with my price too. I'm going full Mugen system lol so header with Mugen sports cat :D

Yep there goes my Mugen theme .... But you can't get the Mugen reservoir tank socks anymore. So you both do t get the extra 5BHP lol :D

I remember someone saying that joke to me about the tank socks. Joking aside though Mugen stopped doing the small stuff last year I was told. Def lucky to get any at all.

Meant to ask if you had ordered up your exhaust Krzys?

Last edited by a moderator:
A little update. Just waiting on the full Mugen exhaust system. I have also put in an order for the Mugen Carbon Coil cover for the EP3. :D

Next need to arrange a KPro4 install and remap/ Mugen manifold fitting at TDi North :D

A little update. Just waiting on the full Mugen exhaust system. I have also put in an order for the Mugen Carbon Coil cover for the EP3. :D

Next need to arrange a KPro4 install and remap/ Mugen manifold fitting at TDi North :D
It'll be exciting once the exhaust arrives! I can't wait for mine, like a kid at Christmas! :D

I know this might sound weird but I just don't like the Mugen rear spoiler for the EP3. Will keep the body kit standard.

My mate took me out in his DC5 yesterday, the only mod is a Mugen Twinloop, I can't wait until mine arrives! You hardly know it's there in the cabin! :D

Back