• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Holden Honda norwich haven’t told me when I’m getting mine. Gutted all you people have your car already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm on the same boat, they haven't given an ETA yet. However I have given them a date of the 17th as I have my detailer booked in for then! Would like to think it would be here before then!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Having never bought new before what's the deal if you turn around after test drive and say "I'll have one on PCP". Do you pay a nominal deposit and then when it's time to collect, pay the remaining deposit and start the 3 years of payments? Can't believe I don't know this!

Having never bought new before what's the deal if you turn around after test drive and say "I'll have one on PCP". Do you pay a nominal deposit and then when it's time to collect, pay the remaining deposit and start the 3 years of payments? Can't believe I don't know this!

Yep I put a grand down, although they did ask for 3k but I swerved that. I pick up on tues where I will pay remainder of the deposit then start the monthly a on a date I nominate hopefully.

Not sure on the 8 but for the FK2 it was 10k down 200 odd a month then 15k at the 3 year point

For people who have or looking to pick their cars up next week or this week, when did you order yours? I ordered mine in July and have no news yet!

We collected my wife's today. A bit of a trek at 180miles e/w to Llandudno but the weather was great so we took the 340R.

Fantastic service from North Wales Honda and a great car. I was allowed a little play this evening - very impressed. I'm off to Brands Hatch in it tomorrow so another 300miles on the clock. It's currently loaded with spare lotus wheels, jack, tool kit etc...wife didn't look very impressed!

No R-06331

A 17 plate BSB FK8 drove past me yesterday just near Swindon going around a roundabout onto the motorway. Effortlessly passed and the poor old ep3 could barely catch up on the slip road even with a good dose of VTEC. It is a good looking motor, I really do like the BSB colour. Thinking about it if it's on a 17 plate and near Swindon it could be a HUK or dealer car rather than a customer? All the customer ones are coming out too late in the year for 17's from what I can gather.

What serial number! When did you order yours! :)

Serial number is 6346 and ordered it 3 months ago.

I had to go back to the dealer today. Bonnet scoop is very bad colour match and 3 flat circle marks on the roof. A new bonnet scoop has been ordered and the dealer are speaking to Honda about the marks .
Now done a 130 miles and loving it.

Serial number is 6346 and ordered it 3 months ago.

I had to go back to the dealer today. Bonnet scoop is very bad colour match and 3 flat circle marks on the roof. A new bonnet scoop has been ordered and the dealer are speaking to Honda about the marks .
Now done a 130 miles and loving it.
Glad you're enjoying it! Bit odd the colour of the bonnet hood doesn't match! Are the flat circle marks of the roof requiring a paint job? I've booked my in for a detailer the day I'm getting mine.

Back