• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

It does, but it needs free resource to do them (a rare commodity in the run up to new registration dates), and how many other people are ahead of you in the queue.

What you'll be doing in reality is making yourself enough of a nuisance that they move your car ahead of someone else's.

i agree with that and thats fine but on the other hand i bet these fk8 have been ordered a lot longer than the standard cars going out on the 1st. so in that case the FK* should be done first.

The evo x was nice inside but had lots of problems from new so that spoilt that. Ive had 4 new sti and loved the sound and performance 10 years ago but they are so far behind theses days, the turbo lag is unbearable for me compared to the FK2 and FK8. The FK8 is a good all rounder for me with 2 tall kids and good boot space + you really can chuck it about and get decent mpg. My true love is the old skylines .
I couldnt put all the cars in the signature as ive had over 40 but not all nice eg 1.2 nova:eek:

Similar experience to me then. I loved the Evo X but it was always back in the garage for problems. Sti is awesome but I've had 4 now and as you say getting a little dated and I just fancied something different this time around. I will miss the sound though!

The dogs will miss the sound too! They normally start wagging their tails when I'm half a mile away from home apparently :) They won't know I'm coming now.

I think I'll take a look around at aftermarket exhausts but it might be a little early yet!

There's nothing yet exhaust wise. I'm removing one of the silencers to see if that helps . You will love the type r

Yeah spotted that, not liking the black for some reason, my dealer had one and it didn't look right.

I thought the ECU was different on the 8 but seems it's the same as the FK2, hondata are really struggling apparently

Yeah spotted that, not liking the black for some reason, my dealer had one and it didn't look right.

I thought the ECU was different on the 8 but seems it's the same as the FK2, hondata are really struggling apparently

Is the Superchips option a piggyback ??

Looking forward to the pics of the new car pick ups today Matthew B and anyone else!!

I think I made enough nuisance of myself that I pick mine up Tuesday. Sales guy said there are 26 before mine......I had a little strop saying I paid deposit in March, I firmed up as soon as the demo arrived, I must be paying more than old Marge and Fred buying that Jazz, unless you have sold 26 NSX's, how can there be 26 cars before me!! Don't you know who I am sort of thing haha...

Think this is the third review from these guys, but they properly love the FK8 and mention a few bits other reviewers haven't really.

[video=youtube_share;0NDlSZiLhu4]https://youtu.be/0NDlSZiLhu4[/video]

watched that the other night along with their other reviews - they love it! Like them as presenters as well....

How the game has moved on from that Ek9...!!!

well done fantheman.
im picking it up at 2 today so will get some pics up later now that i know how to post pics

well done fantheman.
im picking it up at 2 today so will get some pics up later now that i know how to post pics

Holden Honda norwich haven’t told me when I’m getting mine. Gutted all you people have your car already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back