• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Any young CTR drivers?

Originally Posted by ads
Im 23 with two years no claims and i pay £600 fully comp.
Who you with mate im 25 with 4 years NCB and it's £630 a year TPFF! Robbing b******s!! Oh yeah an it's on a Prelift EP3 52 Reg

I'm turning 23 in a few weeks and got a quote online for after my birthday, 23 with 2 years no claims, 0 points, girlfriend with 7 years no claims as named driver, car stored in a locked compound on a military camp, Cambridge postcode (one of the best) and it's around £900 fully comp with mods through admiral. How so cheap ?

It's defiantly best to pay the whole premium up front too, monthly will charge 8% and a fee of around £500. Next time I pay up will all be on my 0% credit card :)

21 - 1 year no claims - parked on street. 1400 on elephant. Will look at Ecar meant to be cheap when my insurance needs renewing

I've been insured on a type-r, full comp in my own name since i was 20!

Paid £1300 in my own name fully comp with mum and uncle underneath me

Second year (was 21) i paid £800

this year (22) i paid £700

:)

Yeah, adding my Dad to an S2000 quote brought it down by £600. :lol:

It was still £1300 per year though.. I'm 24.

26, ~ 4 years no claims, residential parking, 30AE CTR, full comp, ~£630 lump payment. admiral. not sure Ill use them next year, shocking service.

Strangely it works out cheaper if you add your mum on first as a named drive before your dad. (with Bell and 23)

dont know if i still count as young, but 25 with 7years no claims protected, and im paying 750 fully comp with admiral, on an 02 plate jdm ep3, which is a group 20(i think) or did the grouping system get changed recently??

Back