• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Any young CTR drivers?

Hi there, i am new to the forum, im 19 and pay 4grand for insurace had my licen 2 years with 1 years no claims, also have a few advanced and track driving certs they may of made the diffrence between the price however its not su much age but area that plas a massive role.

You pay 4k for insurance?! :eek:

Why would anybody pay that sort of money for insurance. If I was to pay that much, 1. I had won the lotto, 2. It wouldn't be a ctr.

I know, it is ridiculous to be honest lol but i have a really good job with hardly any responsibilities. I suppose people will pay a lot of money for things they love.

Woah, there are some super cheap quotes here. I pay about 850 for my '55 Prem EP3 and I'm 28 with 6 years ncd. Live in a low crime area- wonder how some of you younger cretins are paying so little?

CSB

I paid £3,000 on insurance for my Fiesta RS when I was 18/19. Hasnt everyone spent this much on insurance before?

I paid £1600 at 17 on my old 1.5d saxo :eek:. Don't think I could ever spend 3/4k to insure any car though to be honest.

Woah, there are some super cheap quotes here. I pay about 850 for my '55 Prem EP3 and I'm 28 with 6 years ncd. Live in a low crime area- wonder how some of you younger cretins are paying so little?

CSB

Same, £900 for a 27 year old duffer.

Lol, I think I actually have 8 years NCD too. And it's the best price I could get.

I do have the extras though, windscreen cover, protected no claims, legal cover etc etc.

Most I paid was when I got my EP3. 28, parked on the street, 0 NCB, SP30 and no performance history. £1,200 fully comp.

Got to love Bell.

Back