• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Any young CTR drivers?

Admiral. It's my renewal price. But I'm to scared to ring to see if they can do better because every other company I try will not come close??!! £1300 upwards.

Yeah perhaps they've made some massive administrative error and that's why it's so cheap :p Admiral could not quote me below a grand i'm 2 years older than you, 2 lower risk named drivers, good postcode etc. So I think if I were you, don't bother asking for further reductions :p

I'm going to keep hush hush haha. I want to put my girlfriend on but I think I'm going to leave it for the time. I think they gave buggered up as all my mates can't believe what I'm paying.
The funny thing is for my old 1997 civic 1.5 vtec E (ek3) they want £1630 for it??

^ I'd check the policy wording very carefully.

AFAIK it's up to you to notify them of any mistakes so if they have made any the policy might not be valid.

I've read it over and over and got my mum to read it and it's all right, not a wrong bit on there.

It's 3years for insurance but 5 year for them to come of your license. I found it out today when I had to put one of my staff on the work insurance to drive the van

Back