• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Any young CTR drivers?

I got a quote on my 03 E46 Bmw 325i when i first got it i was 18 year half driving £7000 3rd party fire and theft lol

Insured a 54 plate type-r and a 1.3 skoda felica last year when i was 19 for £1600 fully comp with admiral multi car, me as the named driver 1 years ncb. Cheapest i could find on the honda fully comp on its own was £2200 with quickfit, multi car is quality!

ive just turned 21.... insurance is in my name and i am paying 115 a month, but my insurance is up for renewal at the end of the year..... i will also have 4years no claims

i have a 2003 NHB type r

insurance factory was one of a handful of companies that would even touch me, but i am a male, 21 year old dc5 driver, with 1 NCB + 1 Ban...can guarantee im not paying the least lol

Admiral multi-car. Buy a crap car for a daily, go mad on the civic, make it loud as hell! Save money on mpg, dont run the miles up on the clock plus for some reason get cheaper insurance, worked for me

insurance is coming up in February so just did a quote on admiral. 1600 pound for the year for a DC5 (very tempted to get one) and £1000 on my Fn2. One years no claims and i am 21. Will be 22 when i do a real quote so pleased with that!:D

Hi, Im new to the owners club, just got my type r on monday, its a 2003 ep-3 and the cheapest quote I could get was £2306 with kwik-fit, and I'm 19 with 1 year ncb, thats third party f&t and in my own name. I know thats not too bad for my age but if anyone knows of a better quote I'd be grateful :)

Cheers. adam

Hi, Im new to the owners club, just got my type r on monday, its a 2003 ep-3 and the cheapest quote I could get was £2306 with kwik-fit, and I'm 19 with 1 year ncb, thats third party f&t and in my own name. I know thats not too bad for my age but if anyone knows of a better quote I'd be grateful :)

Cheers. adam

have you tried adrian flux???

I'm 21, no ncb (never had own insurance) only been named, now got my own fully comp, got my parents on to reduce price. £1020, a relative bargain!

Back