• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

legendary wheels thread

ou1jz4.jpg

what are those wheels?

They look a bit like Volk TE37's

Obviously bought to fill the recess, as most round zorsts look hellawack with the double pipe recess of the EP3. Leagalis R only for aftermarket on a EP3 imo.

This.

Sheaneiaieiaieiiiieeeeee has one of these, I wanted one bad when I had my EP3, settled for the RM01A in the end, which looked good, but nothing like as good looking as the Legalis R.

I wanted one bad when I had my EP3, settled for the RM01A in the end, which looked good, but nothing like as good looking as the Legalis R.

Likewise.

Was in the process of ordering one for my EP3, then got bored and bought a DC5 instead.

FEEL'S Titanium, 100mm, rainbow-tip exit - best looking and fitting zorst for the EP IMO. Fits the recess perfectly.

IMG_0327.jpg

After that pic, Murph reversed the bracket so it sat even more central and hung 5mm lower ensuring the bumper didn't get scorched.

IMG_2394.jpg

Sick. Can't wait for mine to arrive. :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that feels coming out at an angle, or is it just the pic thats making it look like that?

The Fugi twin exit isn't for me, looks really awkward. The RM01-a on the other hand is perfcet :)

Is that feels coming out at an angle, or is it just the pic thats making it look like that?

The Fugi twin exit isn't for me, looks really awkward. The RM01-a on the other hand is perfcet :)

Yeah, looks like an angle to me Arnie.

It's not meant to be an angled exit. As I said, Murph re-jigged it. It comes straight out the back, centred in the recess. B-Pipe sits really high too :cool:

I like angled exits. Only one of the weakest exhausts comes with it though (for the EP); The HKS.

Seen some custom angled exits though.:cool:

It's not meant to be an angled exit. As I said, Murph re-jigged it. It comes straight out the back, centred in the recess. B-Pipe sits really high too :cool:

I like angled exits. Only one of the weakest exhausts comes with it though (for the EP); The HKS.

Seen some custom angled exits though.

Why is it weak dawg?

Weak, literally. Mild steel. Rust. Unwelcome. Fck Off.

It's why they cost a pittance, as far as brand new systems go - the B-Pipe is sh!t steel. :)

back to wheels, love RPF1 :)

If the Nt03 doesn't work out without major arch work then I want these :lol:
enkei_rpf1_silver.jpg

Talk of exhausts in a legendary wheel thread :lol:

Those 14x12 Hayashi Sakura's are absolutely gorgeous, WANT! I need to source a 70's Skyline to fit them to though :p

Back