• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ADRi

1. A

The_Moufle's track days '03 EP3

Thanks. I'm also registered on the french forum, but as i don't speak french i don't participate too much. Btw, i have the Hardrace ones to install, but my mechanic told me that because of the ep3 geometry suspension, they aren't needed compared to other cars such as my old ek. Need to do...
  2. A

The_Moufle's track days '03 EP3

I really like your suspensions tuning knowledge. As i asked to another user that also runs them, do you think J's/Buddyclub/Hardrace longer RCA are a good improvement to the car when lowering it a bit? How do this affect to the ep3 suspension?
  3. A

Premier cosmic EP3 Turbo, running

Odd. I always use this website as they have lots of models, and all of them i've checked are correct http://measurespeed.com/index.php In this case we should trust Team Dynamics website... but just in case someone is wrong... do you have any way of weighting them? :)
  4. A

Just stick some tires to them and show us :D Only shame is that they weight 9kgs per wheel... and for that money, you can get better wheels... here is where i'm stuck.
  5. A

Garry's 251.1bhp 181.6lbft Cosmic ep3 - kpro, rota, BBK, skunk intake

You liked the short shifter? Noticed that you can misshift any gear compared to oem because of being harder? Or it feels better? Also, why did you install the roll center adjusters on the ep3? I ran them on my previous ek, but i've been told they aren't good on the ep3 because of its...
  6. A

Rywire wiring looms

I would recomend WireWorx. Their job is awesome, imo better than those big brands like Rywire and others, but better priced. They're in US too, but they do whaterver you ask them and shipping is really cheap. Take a look ;)
  7. A

Need to see this cosmic with the Team Dynamics on.
  8. A

Goodridge or HEL? FN2

Get the HEL instead of the Goodridge. They are cheaper and made from the same people. I bought a set of Goodridge because i'm dumb, and they didn't even include the new washers, the ones that go on each side of the screw that holds the line to the caliper. HEL does include those washers, and...
  9. A

First impressions - Stoptech 328mm 4-piston brake kit - Civic Type-R EP3

If you're interested on selling those rims, let me know haha
  10. A

Hid kit HELP please

Not sure but, maybe you're missing this? http://www.ebay.es/itm/CIVIC-TYPE-R-EP3-ODYSSEY-H1-BULB-HOLDERS-ADAPTERS-/270600831374?pt=UK_Sound_Vision_Other&hash=item3f0111018e I had to buy it in order to install a HID kit on my '04 ep3.
  11. A

TGM ep3 BBK worth the money?

Must be the washers included with the kit. I'm sure someone isn't using them and needs to run spacers. Did you buy the kit bnib?
  12. A

We are not talking about low budget brakes on here, we are just comparing the TGM bbk with other bbks, to see if it's worth saving some pennies or not. DC5 brakes with s2k discs ir not a bbk, although you improve a little bit braking bite and fadding compared to oem system, i suppose...
  13. A

Eightspeed prices are really fair compared to other UK sites i've checked (CPL, Knight Racer, Japspeed, Japshop, Amber Performance, Demon Tweeks & Funky Power...). The cheapest 330mm Stoptech kit i've found is sold by CPL and Funky with a difference of £50 compared to Eightspeed, but on here...
  14. A

Yes mate, saw it today (don't know how) at a good price, but didn't find any review anywhere... You running them?
  15. A

Stoptech kit doesn't appear on Tegiwas website How the hell can you know? lol Did you buy yours to them? :)
Back