• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by AndyG

1. A

CTR versus Me with new plates

Hi mate, Hope you dont mind me posting these? I was good mates with its first owner and thought you may like a few pics of it early on in it life 1 Week old Andy
  2. A

Second Hand Air Con

If you do sell let me know as id be interested fella 8)
  3. A

Average mileage

Had mine 3 years and 21 days and done just over 44k.
  4. A

Can someone clear this up for me?

They look cool thru the wheels 8) :lol:
  5. A

He's crashed...

Lol and mine :cry:
  6. A

He's crashed...

Got a deposit down on one of them 8) The penthouses are going for sealed bids of £500,000 and above :shock:
  7. A

He's crashed...

Blimy, not the best thing to see going on infornt of you let alone when its your partner! Glad your both ok, Ben still coming to the meet on Saturday?
  8. A

My car round the 'ring

Nice one Chris, cant wait till HET 06 :lol:
  9. A

He's crashed...

Hi fella, Sorry to hear about the CTR :cry: What roundabout was it? Ive had mine sideways on the roundabout at M2 J4 , the joins in the road seem to really unsettle the car at speed :twisted:
  10. A

DIY JRSC fitting

I think it was herts62, he had it for his CTR but sold it and got the DC5 8)
  11. A

15 days out of warranty...

Im hoping as im friends with the service guy, just a bit annoyed with it really 3 years of trouble free motoring (and she hasnÂ’t had an easy life :twisted: ) It now this! I will do some grovelling tho :lol:
  12. A

15 days out of warranty...

And it decides to light the engine warning on the dash :cry: Had the dealer look yesterday and they found it to be engine over speed error! They reset the error code but its come back on this afternoon :evil: Any ideas what this is going to cost to fix? Is it a faulty sensor? Cheers...
  13. A

Banners for events....

I may be able help with making the banners guys :lol: I work for a leading Industrial Ink manufacturers called Fuji Film Sericol http://www.sericol.co.uk/Sericol.htm Would just need the material and the image 8) Let me know Andy
Back