• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CTR versus Me with new plates

So i finally got a chance to have a crack with the new products i picked up from polishedbliss.co.uk.

Application process was all done by hand and went as follows:

Megs GC Shampoo 2 bucket method
Rinse
Dry
Megs Quik Clay with QD as lube
Rinse
Dry
Poorboys Carnuba Polish
Menzerna FTG
Poorboys Nattys Blue Wax

Few pictures, sorry about the insane size :) enjoy

Strike a pose!
DSC00505.JPG

DSC00511.JPG

DSC00513.JPG

DSC00514.JPG

DSC00515.JPG

DSC00516.JPG

DSC00517.JPG

DSC00518.JPG

DSC00520.JPG

DSC00522.JPG

DSC00524.JPG

DSC00526.JPG

DSC00527.JPG

DSC00529.JPG

DSC00530.JPG

DSC00532.JPG

DSC00534.JPG

DSC00535.JPG

Bloody hell mate that's stunningly clean! :shock:

Goes to show that it's hard work finding a nicer colour then Black when it's clean. Problem is keeping it clean though!

Good effort mate.

Hi mate,

Hope you dont mind me posting these? I was good mates with its first owner and thought you may like a few pics of it early on in it life

1 Week old

Andy

Hotshot, the CTR looks great fella but I must pay you a serious compliment with reagrds to the numberplate wording. 8)

Thanks a bunch on behalf of TRO. :twisted:

out of the 2 forums im on ctr based, this is by far and away the friendlier of the two. ill let you decide the rest ;) so why not shout the love :) was a little apprehensive about the plates but they look great :oops:

Hotshot said:
out of the 2 forums im on ctr based, this is by far and away the friendlier of the two. ill let you decide the rest ;) so why not shout the love :) was a little apprehensive about the plates but they look great :oops:

As mentioned - your point is appreciated. 8) :smt023

Hotshot said:

agree with you about the forum, i just put the forum stickers on my car today (photos to follow)

How clean is that?? :shock: :shock: 8)

Did mine yesterday......in half time of the Chelsea game.....quick bucket and a wipe over with an oily rag.. :lol:

Hmm I think you missed a bit.....

...erm, hang on....it was just a smudge on my monitor :oops:

looking dayum fine there dude.

Where did you get the plates from...if you don't mind me asking?

Back