• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by apl.sives

1. A

CH1 A funny thing happened....

An answer given to someone on the net who had just been pulled and fined for having a static blue light in his cabin. I run a private ambulance service and have a fairly good understanding of this act, to the best of my knowledge and belief under the Road Vehicle Lighting Act, it is strictly...
  2. A

CH1 AEM ECU fitted

aye right:lol: You will be the first man to lose weight over the Christmas period. Are you sure you are not starving yourself because of all the money you are spending on the car;)
  3. A

CH1 A funny thing happened....

I had various sets of sidelight LED's. Mostly all crap. Had many problems with the connectors. Got a set of bright white 'bulbs' that are much better. No sign of yellow light yet they radiate light much better than the LED's. Buy LED's if you want to use the blue ones and be pulled by the polis!
  4. A

CH1 All I want for Xmas is www.ATR.org

Does he work Christmas Day, Boxing Day? Poor Guy. Cmon Ed, get the site up and running if you can. If not what about the other guys that were enthusiastic to take over the reigns. I cannot really see Ed making this his number 1 task. Lets remember his car has/is going. Would you really want...
  5. A

CH1 head light adjustment

funny, my lights recently have appeared to point skywards. Can you adjust them manually? I thought there was some sort of auto adjuster on the ATR. If this has gone how much are they to replace? How does the mot tester measure the lights for accuracy? MOT due in the next month. Do I need to...
  6. A

Brake Discs and Pads for ATR

Hate to ask this as it has been discussed to death on ATR.ORG. Can anyone recommend any of the brake discs currently for sale on ebay? I am not necessarily after anything flash, the OEM's are fine for me. Just don't want to pay Honda prices. Also what should I be expecting a garage to...
  7. A

CH1 AEM ECU fitted

Got to agree with your comments mate. I just don't see anyone getting huge improvements from their various mods (apart from those ATR's that have been turboed) I got 225bhp from a Typhoon, H&S Cat Back Exhaust, Dastek Unichip and Vtec lowering module. Thats around £1000 worth plus dyno time...
  8. A

CH1 ATR Lonely Hearts Club ;)

Helllooooooo Bawbags. Nice to see you to see you nice. Just had a visit from the Colin and Justin of the ATR world (Chris and Phil):p 2 big bloody loud exhausts. Looked nice the car Chris even in the dark and dirt!
Back