• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Blakectr

1. Blakectr

Ep3 type r over fueling after decat

It's going to smell richer if you remove the cat to be fair, even if it's not. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  2. Blakectr

Alarm fob not programming.

Removed the keyless module and took it apart, must of disturbed something as when I fitted it back on its holding programme. Must be a dodgy solder or something else on the circuit. Ordered another as it'll probably happen again. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  3. Blakectr

Alarm fob not programming.

Hello, I left my 2004 ep3 for a week whilst I was away, car won't unlock with the fob now. The vehicle battery wasn't really low (enough to start ok) and the car unlocks with the key but the alarm goes off. I entered the key programming procedure which was easy enough to find on the net, the...
  4. Blakectr

Oil Leak!!

Better idea Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  5. Blakectr

Oil Leak!!

Don't do that!! God. Anything could happen Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  6. Blakectr

Oil Leak!!

Hello yes it's probably the crankshaft oil seal. You will do well to remove the pulley bolt without a tool to counter hold it. Its very tight, sealy do a decent cheap one which I brought and does the job. The seal itself is easy enough to replace. I did however do mine twice as the first one...
  7. Blakectr

Hesitation, stutter

Quick update. I eventually got a Acuity hall effect and calibration harness and fitted this yesterday. I also refitted the original airbox complete with hondata mod and K&n filter. I removed the typhoon as didn't notice any benifits and tbh with the spoon exhaust it's prefered the noise of just...
  8. Blakectr

My EP3 Anniversary

Nice shots! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  9. Blakectr

Hesitation, stutter

Blocked off the air assist valve today and sorted the cold running excessive fast idle out so have ordered a delete kit for that. I've also plumped for an acuity hall tps sensor for piece of mind. Fair bit cheaper than the ktuned and very good reviews. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  10. Blakectr

Hesitation, stutter

Thanks Crowds. I'll certainly look into that Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  11. Blakectr

Hesitation, stutter

Ok so bit of an update. Cars running well, prob best it's ever ran - however, cold start is now 2200rpm a good 400 rpm up on before tps adjustment lol. What's the Norm cold start Rpms on these? 2200 seems a little excessive. Thinking of upgrading to a ktuned and being done with it. Does anyone...
  12. Blakectr

Hesitation, stutter

Hi yes I've seen the k tuned ones. If this one gives me trouble I'll be investing in one :) Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  13. Blakectr

Hesitation, stutter

Well it seems the tps is the main culprit for this apparently common problem. So much smoother now. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  14. Blakectr

Hesitation, stutter

Got the car in the workshop and managed to borrow the use of a snap-on solus (nice bit of kit) tps was reading 0.31 closed and not too far off 4.50 fully open. I adjusted it to read 0.51 Which is as close as it would go and it now reads over 4.50 at wot. Quick drive and it appears to have...
  15. Blakectr

Hesitation, stutter

Yes prob just around 1/4 on any gear most noticed 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Back