• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Bunnyfastard

1. Bunnyfastard

Re-trim

Bump Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Bunnyfastard

Re-trim

Morning all! My mate has a set of original EP3 replacement front seat covers and is wondering what they are worth? I might be buying them off him as I'm getting a car ready for sale and these are in much better condition than the current seats. Any ideas on a value of these things? I know...
  3. Bunnyfastard

Climair Wind deflectors.

Does anyone know if there is there a recent code available for Climair.com? I appreciate its an old thread.
  4. Bunnyfastard

Cosmic Facelift Wheel colour

Scott you put dibs on everything
  5. Bunnyfastard

Piper exhausts...

Many members had/have used their parts on your cars? Sports Cats/Manifolds/Cat Backs???
  6. Bunnyfastard

Might be a stupid question but.....

do the insurance companies take your date of birth into consideration? What I mean by that is say you insure your car a month or so before your birthday does it get priced with your age at application or does the cost include the fact you will technically be another year older in a month or so??
  7. Bunnyfastard

what induction kit do i have...?

If it has no markings I would bet on it being a copy of one of the official manufacturers.
  8. Bunnyfastard

The Cleaning Guide

Professional Valet
  9. Bunnyfastard

Upgrading door speakers with standard head unit

Recently installed this HU, sound quality is so much better. Personally I think this looks better than OEM as the colours match the dash and the lights match the gauges. Tuff choice though if you prefer OEM look!
  10. Bunnyfastard

My 55 EP3

Pics of the latest updates!
  11. Bunnyfastard

AEM Cai prone to **** up Idle?

Anyone have a link for the cam cover breather filters? Seal on my ITG isn't all that great so may invest in 2 of these. Seems to cause a slight judder when off the throttle and the revs settle back to idle levels.
  12. Bunnyfastard

My 55 EP3

Finally got round to working on the motor over the weekend. ITG Maxogen fitted (really happy with the tone on this kit), new alpine head unit CDE-112Ri with Fusion amp and sub (can't seem to get the sub working though, will try again tomorrow) while I was there I also put my Skunk2 gear knob on...
  13. Bunnyfastard

Head units

Lol, fail! So no radio adapter required by the looks of it?
  14. Bunnyfastard

Head units

Done a fair bit of browsing in the section and couldn't find the information so thought i would ask. When swapping out the OEM head unit for an aftermarket, along with the fascia what else is required to connect the new unit? Radio adapter? Harness adapters? The head unit i have bought for the...
  15. Bunnyfastard

Want a new simple head unit

I believe quite a few have these http://www.roadradio.com/Alpine/CDE-112Ri/?gclid=CPyK-IC4vK4CFQ1lfAodgRwoIQ I'm fitting one myself tomorrow (with any luck) :)
Back