• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by C&S Evo7

1. C&S Evo7

Nice one chris, i will let you know closer to the event what exactly is happening with it...

Nice one chris, i will let you know closer to the event what exactly is happening with it regards Si.
  2. C&S Evo7

FN2 Fn2 shifter

Hi Dotty, i never called anyone "Buddy" ;-) I was luck enough to drive one of the first Fn2's available from Honda's press fleet for a test in Redline and drove one again the other day, I really liked it but the only gripe was the length of throw on the stock shifter compared to other cars I...
  3. C&S Evo7

DC2 DB8 DC5 Will J's front strut brace fit with AEM V2?

spoon is almost thesame as the j's for fit, i had both and the older version of the V2 with no fit issues its miles (not literally) away
  4. C&S Evo7

FN2 Fn2 shifter

Buddy?? (I am certainly not your buddy and unlikely to become one calling me that), What are you on??, It has huge gaps , very un-sports like compared to its predicessor, have you driven anything else???? or are you a noob to the type R??? The gearbox ratios itself are fine nicely spaced, they...
  5. C&S Evo7

FN2 Fn2 shifter

Hi all, thinking of getting an fn2, liked the drive for a stock car but what has happened to the shift??? it's like my mondeo, massive gaps between the gears. is there an aftermarket short shift kit available yet??
  6. C&S Evo7

Sequential gearbox?

The stripped out ctr you saw at Jae belonged to a friend of mine Jonathon Holloway, be races in production S1 Britcar and last week finished in the top 10 in the 24hrs at silverstone. I can confirm this is NOT a sequential shifter it is the std h shift, only on a fabricated mount due to moving...
  7. C&S Evo7

322BHP N/A CTR

tp, nos hasn't cost 1.50 /pound since the 70's has it?? :wink: :wink:
  8. C&S Evo7

Shitest CTR in the country??

each to their own and all that, i actually quite like it, think its kinda unusual, and has some neat details,
  9. C&S Evo7

DC2 DB8 DC5 HID's on the Teg

Why do you want them??
  10. C&S Evo7

DC2 DB8 DC5 Thank you Guy @ CPL

Glad you got it, thought you'd like it!!
  11. C&S Evo7

Power Cap

An uprated battery is not as good as a cap.A bigger battery will only give your system longer running time when the engine is off. when the engine is running the battery does very little as most of the load is supplied by the alternator,the alt and batt cannot supply the instantaneous current...
  12. C&S Evo7

k pro- is it worth it ??

I fitted spoon manif, hks system aem intake and car was very lean, then added Kpro. If you fit a manifold get the AF ratio checked by a pro
  13. C&S Evo7

Spoon LSD

Spoon diff is very noisy, contact Tom at TGM Sport as i beleive he will have a JDM DC5 diff from a brand new gearbox very soon for sale. Tell him Simon sent you. :wink:
  14. C&S Evo7

TP's CTR

Thought she was getting a new daily driver? may have been confused though it was very sunny! I am possible going to do some sprints next season but from the rules looks like i'll have to run in a modified class :(
Back