• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by c13aos

1. C

02 CTR not idling steady??

After much searching I decided to reset the ECU as my auto electrician mate couldn't make it last night. Removed fuse 6 (from under the bonnet), left it for around 40 minutes and replaced. All sorted, engine light out and after a few runs up and down the road the idle has now levelled out at a...
  2. C

Ok, well after shouting at the car and giving it an evil stare I decided to take the throttle body apart again but leave the idle condrol valve submerged in carb cleaner over night. Put it all back together again this morning before I went to work and hey presto, seems to do the trick, once warm...
  3. C

Alarm Replacement

I'm sure this info is around the site somewhere but just thought I'd share what info I got from Hamilton & Palmer when enquiring how much it would cost to replace the faulty alarm system in my 02 CTR. My alarm has gone the way of the dodo so I went straight to H&P to get some prices on...
  4. C

Yes mate, took the airfilter to bits so I could have a good look round the back of the engine. Cleaned out what dusty bit's there were in there and replaced the filter element for a new one while I was at it, but still got the fault. New windscreen is being fitted tomorrow, after that I'll...
  5. C

Well, had my auto electrician mate out to plug in and interrogate the ECU, everything checked out apart from a faulty temp sensor which he's replaced. Still idles up and down tho so I've been told to drive it for about 20 miles as the car needs to learn the throttle position ??or something like...
  6. C

Thanks for the advice guys, I'll have a look at the ECU when I get home tonight. The reason I don't know much (anything) about this particular car is because I've never driven it as it was purchased as accident damaged, hence, never done so much as a metres worth of driving in it. That said...
  7. C

Not sure to post this here or under engine but as everything is electronic these days I thought I'd drop it here (so apologies if its in the wrong place). Right, got the car back from the body shop the other week after having the front end built up and painted after an accident by previous...
  8. C

Standard Rim ideas on a Milano CTR

Cheers guys, still mulling it over but as much as I would like white rims, I think they really scream look at me. Dont get me wrong, I love the look of them but the less attention I get in my CTR from the theiving scum out there the better, especially as I'm having to park the car on the road...
  9. C

Standard Rim ideas on a Milano CTR

Hi folks, I recently purchased an accident damaged CTR to play around with in Jan and I'm having all the wheels done next Wednesday but I'm still undecided what I want to do with the standard Rims (as in colour).:confused: If any of your guys or girls have any pics of your standard rims or...
Back