• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Cn12345

1. C

Connects2 FN2 anyone?

Hi everyone, I have found a connects2 module http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CTAHOUSB00...wAAOxykmZTNt3F. Can anyone confirm if this will work on my iPhone, I have a 2007 model with standard stereo.
  2. C

Fn2 gt optional extras

I have found a connects2 module http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CTAHOUSB001-USB-Interface-Kit-for-Honda-Accord-Civic-/270623352405?hash=item3f0268a655:g:uUwAAOxykmZTNt3F. Can anyone confirm if this will work on my iPhone, I have a 2007 model with standard stereo.
  3. C

My 2004 EP3, Mugen Rep spoiler fitted

Wow, stunning example you have there mate, some tasteful mods too. Love the Mugen spoiler.
  4. C

gogzzzz EP3

Wow this is stunning. Croatia looks beautiful too.
  5. C

The dreaded "Passenger Footwell Leak" issue

This problem seems like a pain in the arse. Hope I never have this issue with my FN2. Would Honda sort it out for free then if the millage is below 90k?
  6. C

H's Deep Bronze FN2 Type R-GT

Great example you have there. Good to see Honda are sorting out the rust on the windscreen too, are they sorting it out for free?
  7. C

My Ep3 type R

Lovely example, keep up the hard work buddy.
  8. C

Back from the dark side

Beautiful car buddy. get a trip booked for the nurbergring, hopefully if will remover the vision of the ka.
  9. C

To paint or not to paint

Well my process was wheel off, paint caliper, clean whole wheel including inner rim then rinse wheel, put on a second coat of paint, wheel on. I obviously done this process for all 4 wheels. Took about 1.5-2 hours. Drying time I would say maby 4-5hours maby more, I checked for drips maby 3hrs...
  10. C

To paint or not to paint

Here are mine red on standard 18" alloys, just used red hammerite paint on them.
  11. C

Spotify from iPhone USB

Hey guys, I am going to attach my iPhone wire into the standard headunit at the weekend to my FN2 and was wondering if anyone can get Spotify to play through it? thanks
  12. C

Fn2 gt optional extras

Ok thanks. If I was to plug the usb wire in would the headunit detect that I have it, as it does not have a input/channel for it. All I have is cd and radio when I click through the source. thanks
  13. C

Fn2 gt optional extras

Thanks loxy, looks like I will leave the the sat nav then lol. Regarding the MP3, on my headunit (standard) the MP3/WMA button seems to be a blank and can't push it in. Am I still going to be able to use the USB if I can't use the button. thanks
  14. C

Fn2 gt optional extras

Hi everyone, i have been thinking about purchasing a sat nav system for my fn2 gt. I know some models had the optional extras of MP3/USB plug and the sat nav but am curious if for instance the Ariel for the sat nav would be capable of running the sat nav or/what would be required to make it...
  15. C

Fn2 front type r emblem

That's great loxy thanks. Don't suppose you have the rear quarter type r stickers on your car too do you?
Back