• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Colin M

1. Colin M

Colin M's Cosmic Premier CTR - ARC, Quaife LSD

Ok so it's been a long while since I last updated this thread. The Civic is going unfortunately albeit not very far as my house mate has decided to buy it from me. After test driving the new Fiesta ST last weekend and a week of negotiating I have agreed on a price and looking at picking it up...
  2. Colin M

Short shifter advice

Hey, no I never bothered in the end to be honest. This should help though if you do decide to get one... http://www.k-series.com/content.php?729-Civic-EP3-Short-Shifter-Install
  3. Colin M

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Great looking car Suits and it sounds like the wait was worth it in the end. Very jealous. :cool:
  4. Colin M

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Sure I read it was around £5500 somewhere?
  5. Colin M

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

It's less that 2k more than you got for it as trade in though isn't it? I don't find that very shocking personally.
  6. Colin M

Strut braces

To improve handling look into the following.. Eibach lowering springs, FRSU, JDM /Progress rear ARB, decent tyres and if you can an LSD.
  7. Colin M

Clutch needs replacing

I had a diff fitted on top for the same price at TGM. Save yourself some money and go to one of the recommended independents. Expect to pay around £350 for clutch and fitting.
  8. Colin M

Strut braces

Mostly bling IMO. Money could be better spent elsewhere. What mods do you have already?
  9. Colin M

Thinking of doing a track day in my ctr HELP total noob here !

I wouldn't worry about ruining your car. Get yourself along to a HOT day, book a tuition session and build up slowly.
  10. Colin M

It varies to be honest. Some venues have fuel available on site but its usually fairly expensive. If not there is almost always going to be a petrol station close by or you could take along a few jerry cans as some people do. You should be fine noise wise but to be safe I would recommend going...
  11. Colin M

Hi Josh, there's plenty you can do to improve the car on track without loosing day to day usability. To start with I would just stick a set DS2500 brake pads on and go along to a novice day. HOT are holding one at Brands on the 18th June. This will give you a chance to see what it is all about...
  12. Colin M

Skunk2 Gear knobs cheap on eBay!

The genuine ones have a matt finish as below.
  13. Colin M

Skunk2 Gear knobs cheap on eBay!

Sorry to say but I'm fairly certain that is fake.
  14. Colin M

now the proud owner of a kpro

Bargain :eek:
  15. Colin M

Good all round fast road/track pad

Where have you heard that Chris? Not doubting you just interested to know as they have a good reputation on HOT.
Back