• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Collister

1. Collister

K24 Build Advice

Well that idea escalated quickly, I decided to put up a wanted advert on a local Facebook Page. As of this morning I am now the proud owner of a immaculate 2007 Honda Accord 2.4with 80k and full service history, it almost seems a shame to break it.
  2. Collister

K24 Build Advice

Cheers, yeah I've been doing some reading it looks like I need a K24a3 to start with.
  3. Collister

K24 Build Advice

Hi, Is anyone able to point me in the direction of a list of parts required to build a K24 Frank build? Also is anyone able what is the best K24 engine to start with and what car they are in? Sorry for all the questions.
  4. Collister

K20 NA tuning

Hi All, I’m current tinkering with my premier edition. I’ve swapped some bits over from another car I have therefore I’m looking to map it again shortly. However I’m just wondering if there is anything worth getting before. The current engine changes are Skunk 2 drop in cams RBC manifold tegiwa...
  5. Collister

EP3 and DC5 KPro

Cheers guys I decided against buying a DC5 now.
  6. Collister

EP3 and DC5 KPro

Hi All, I'm considering buying a DC5, I currently have an Ep3 which im looking to strip parts of it's go Kpro V4 and quite a few other bits. Will the KPro work on the DC5 or are they different? Cheers Dayle
  7. Collister

DC5 suspension arms on an Ep3

Hi Im currently running DC5 lower arms on my Ep3. However has anyone used the DC5 hubs too? I believe the drive shafts are slightly longer is this correct? Also has anyone fitted the rear trailing arms, are the rear lower control arms the same as an ep3?
  8. Collister

Ultrasonic injector cleaning?

cheers ill give them a shout.
  9. Collister

JRSC EP3 Race car build video pg9

Yeah that's the thing I'm more into drivers cars rather than hp bragging etc. I will get some photos up of them both soon with progress pics.
  10. Collister

I wasn't a fan of the RS3 it just felt numb an understeered when you went near a corner. I went for the RS as I wanted something manual and fun it turns in really well managed to come second in our local sprint race in a totally stock car on pilot super sports. With a stage one map it's really...
  11. Collister

Ultrasonic injector cleaning?

Hi Not sure if this is the right section. Can anyone recommend a company who can ultrasonic clean injectors and provide flow rates before and after. They need to postage as I'm located in the Isle of man unfortunately nobody can do it locally.
  12. Collister

K20a cams in a K20A2?

That's what I've been looking st cheers for the info
  13. Collister

Dc sports manifold vs japspeed 4-2-1

Hi How do they both compare know the quality will be better on the dc sports manifold but what about Bhp output? I already have a Dc manifold on my car however I’ve bought another car with the japspeed so just thought I’d check before I sell it.
  14. Collister

K20a cams in a K20A2?

What valve train did you run with these cams loxy?
  15. Collister

Haha high lasted 6 months and got bored 12mpg was about average driving over here. Ended up taking an Audi RS3 as a part ex, which i kept for 3 months and then bought the Focus RS.
Back