• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Composite Guru

1. Composite Guru

S2000 & NSX 2006 56 plate S2000 GT £15.995.00

Looks like a nice car. £550 a year road tax though. I remember when I bought my 56 plate one new and the road tax was £175. A year later they backdated the CO2 emissions on loads of cars and I was then paying £475. Total joke. I still don't understand how that is legal to do that.
  2. Composite Guru

FK8 Autoart 1/18 FK8.

Just seen this come up on my Facebook feed. Coming soon. Nice models.
  3. Composite Guru

FK8 Honda closing Swindon plant

That's not good news. At least its not closing next month, give people chance to relocate etc. From what I've read they are taking production back to Japan. Not sure how that blames Brexit. You would think they would move it to somewhere else in the EU if that was the case. Not good but this...
  4. Composite Guru

Chris' Blue FD2 Track Car

Looking good Chris.
  5. Composite Guru

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

I’d love to Matt but I need to make the aero kit on the Lotus first. [emoji23]
  6. Composite Guru

You really think they would make the parts for the weight reduction? It wouldn’t last 5 mins. Cosmetic is the word here. [emoji3]
  7. Composite Guru

And Lotus. Mine hasn't been on a lowloader yet!! :lol:
  8. Composite Guru

I can’t see the FK on that list in the time you said? Is that an official logged time on the Ring?
  9. Composite Guru

Lap times don’t really bother me. I wanted a rear wheel drive car with awesome handling and raw driving style. The Lotus has all of that. If I wanted refinement I would have bought a Cayman. [emoji3]
  10. Composite Guru

That's because Racecar!! :D You feel more in tune with the car when you have to go home and fix it. :lol: I know that fixing a Lotus is far easier than fixing a road car also. They are so basic its untrue.
  11. Composite Guru

That's what I thought. This vid doesn't show how good the Exige really is in the right hands.
  12. Composite Guru

Interior Plastic trim marks

I've used the Car Plan Black Bumper Trim wax before. Covers all scratches up. I drive a lease car and use it before returning the car. It looks mint after.
  13. Composite Guru

That's what I thought.
  14. Composite Guru

Shamelessly stolen from PH. Not sure what they are trying to promote here though. :lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25UTt-05QK4
Back